Posts created by janebronco

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on Sep 16, 17 8:09 PM
And you have to wait for the time to go to zero before you can proceed. Anyone have a clue how to change this. It would be good to play this game.

posted in Clutter on Jan 29, 17 8:54 PM
I have an answer to the problem of the numbers 234/456 that appear in some of the games. These are coordinates and when you move the cursor up and down until you find the right spot and then across until you find the right spot, it will find the "rock" that. you are supposed to place in the wall. This was explanation from Joe who created the game. So it's great to have discovered the answer. Makes it more fun for me now.

posted in Clutter on Jan 29, 17 8:51 PM
janebronco wrote:In some of the games in between the clutter clearances there appear numbers that are written 234/456 and I can not figure out what they do, what they are for, what they mean. Eventually I have to skip the game to get out of it. Does anyone have an explanation for these numbers. They appear like 345/456 and they don't change and seem to have no purpose. Can anyone explain?

posted in Clutter on Jan 16, 17 7:32 PM
In some of the games in between the clutter clearances there appear numbers that are written 234/456 and I can not figure out what they do, what they are for, what they mean. Eventually I have to skip the game to get out of it. Does anyone have an explanation for these numbers. They appear like 345/456 and they don't change and seem to have no purpose. Can anyone explain?

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Apr 12, 11 4:31 PM
What a nasty game! Over a dozen times I have reach 107/109/112 games and they ship me back to 84 to play the tour over. Does anyone every get through to the end?

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Mar 24, 11 5:30 AM
Is there any way to shut down the thump thump thump that goes on as you reach the end of the time allowed? It is so annoying.

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Jan 14, 11 2:02 PM
Can anybody tell me the significance of the red heart at the top of the screen and what the numbers mean when they change.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator