Posts created by newbe5

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 15 2:54 PM
I up dated the game when I went to the rock garden it said could not conect with server help

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 14 3:33 PM
My friends code is 53 556 have only one for now would like more.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 14 1:48 PM
I really like this game but I am tired of it telling me it's unable to connect I rebooted two times and still no luck I need my fix. I'm a die-hard so will keep trying. Once I get in and can get my friend code I will be back, need friends.

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on Jul 15, 13 4:54 PM
Go into the hospital first floor left go to last door on right looks like an office that's were the elevator is you dial a number into the phone elevator door opens you will need all the round tokens you find the one with the hand in the decoder in the same room with the phone put in A27A957 that gives you last round token go back into elevator place token in it's place pull down handle get puzzle game then you go down from there use horseshoe and wire get werewolf throw net over wolf get screwdriver, etc.

posted in Namariel Legends: Iron Lord on Jun 10, 13 3:53 PM
I got the 6:40 and the 1:25 I just can't anything to happen at 8:45 even checked the dumbwaiter each time got the fork and sponge help can't go on without the item you get for 8:45

posted in Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth on Feb 3, 13 6:25 PM
I had no problems downloading the game and I would have bought it but for one thing no sound any ideas?

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 29, 12 3:14 PM
Please Help - what do I do with the to the wire coil and the rr track?

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 12 3:50 PM
I can't get the gears to work the curser so I can go throught the back gate looked at s. guide, hint says not enough gears but in walkthrough looks just like mine?

posted in Whispers on May 30, 12 2:31 PM
If you go back to the location book at the top it takes you back to the first part of the game and there is a motor there, no gas I'm still looking.

If you go back to the location book at the top it takes you back to the first part of the game and there is a motor there, no gas I'm still looking.

posted in Whispers on May 30, 12 2:08 PM
I'm having trouble also with the boat. First time I've had a problem first thing glad I had a free code didn't waste money

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 22, 12 3:20 PM
Having trouble getting the tuning forks set right can get three in left but not the four in the right.

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill on Apr 8, 12 7:58 PM
I have gotten to the cabin in the woodsonce in side I clicked on the left side of screen have to remove screws,from a poster how do you get the screwdriver to turn?

posted in The Missing: A Search and Rescue Mystery on Mar 12, 12 4:19 PM
I found the battery but I can't get it to go in the slot [b]help

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 31, 12 4:33 PM
I'm having the same problem, anyone out there that can help.

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Aug 10, 11 12:46 PM
how do you turn the heads? can't get past them

posted in Epic Escapes: Dark Seas on Apr 17, 11 4:59 PM
I just downloaded this game after trying it first, found the crowbar right away, but they forgot to give it to me in the full game, now I'm domed to stay in the very first corridor.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator