Posts created by cloudweaver27

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Golden Secret on Mar 21, 18 9:13 AM
Does anyone know where to find the third continent?

posted in The Book of Wanderer: The Story of Dragons on May 19, 16 1:15 PM
When the game board locks up and you have no more spells, is the only option to exit and start over? Any clues would be helpful!

posted in Mirror Mixup on Dec 25, 15 6:56 AM

Is there a newer version of this game that will run on Windows 10?

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Jan 2, 15 10:26 AM
Hi, SynthpopAddict... The pc version of Jewel Quest Heritage is fine but the tablet/phone version seems to still have the glitch you referred to in your post. If you know of a fix or a patch, please post it. Do you suppose if I did a re-install it might work? Thanks for the help...at least I know there are others with the same issue...I really thought I had messed up somewhere along the way with that screen. If you look at the 'bio' for Francesca...then view the four boards, the fourth board (lower right) looks fine but when you select the board you see it is missing several tiles. Love the game!

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Dec 31, 14 7:52 AM
Last board, lower right side, two jewels with no obvious connection to other parts of the board...and none of those white pearls to open a passage. How can this board be completed?

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 3 on Oct 14, 14 1:33 PM
I have played the games all the way to the end of the Casual Mode. 92,241,200 points now I'm playing again but the game is not allowing me to use the stars I've earned to buy power ups. Does anyone know about this?

posted in Trivia Machine on Nov 25, 13 2:31 PM
I like the game, although I'm not as good as some of the high scores indicate. I'd like to have the game download new questions. The game attempts to do this but gives me a message that my internet connection is not active. I have a broadband connection that is always active. I'm running the game on pc with Windows 7. (Trivia Machine Reloaded downloads questions just fine.) Assistance will be appreciated.

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 16, 11 8:43 AM
I finished this game in a little over 3 hours, including the 60 min trial...If I use a different screen name does the game play differently? Almost too easy...with a little help from the blog.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator