Posts created by pamjthonn

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny on Jun 14, 16 8:47 PM
I've tried many combinations, but can't get the lock to open.

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf on Apr 5, 14 1:19 PM
I previously posted this question, but thought it was closer to the end. It's not - it's the first screen in Chapter 5. Can't control the amulet. I closed the game & reopened, but that didn't help. I really don't want to start all over with a new profile name?!?!

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf on Apr 5, 14 1:15 PM
First screen of Chapter 5 - When you're supposed to use the amulet to find things on the entire screen, I have no control over the amulet. It roams around and I can't click on it or the "?" for help.

posted in Dreamland on Feb 26, 14 3:27 PM
No reply from anyone, so I had to restart the game

posted in Dreamland on Feb 26, 14 3:26 PM
The Big Fish walkthrough quits before the end of the game! **** has a complete walkthrough!

posted in Mushroom Age on Feb 20, 14 7:19 PM
I found in casualgameguides.com a walkthrough that has all the correct mirror puzzles & solutions!

posted in Dreamland on Feb 18, 14 7:54 PM
The crowbar has disappeared from my inventory, so I can't continue the game...and I'm near the end! Help???

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 14 11:44 AM
The "fix" dated December 27th certainly does nothing for the problem of placing the 3rd gem. Can we expect anything more any time soon ??? This is total ridiculous and unacceptable. Do you really want to lose all your customers???

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 2, 14 4:31 PM
I think telling everyone to contact "help" is an unacceptable answer. When everyone is having the same problem, it's obviously a glitch in the game. I wouldn't think your help folks would appreciate hundreds of contacts with the same problem.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Nov 29, 13 10:11 AM
With the entire scene showing, hover your cursor over the painting and the cursor changes to a magnifying glass. Then click & the name plate will be enlarged and you can use the screwdriver!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Feb 13, 13 1:47 PM
I'm at the point of changing things to/from gold with the blue & red eyedroppers. I used them on a couple of things, but then they disappeared from my tools. I exited and re-opened, but that didn't help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator