Posts created by shirstew

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 14 1:25 PM
Add me to the list with game freezing problems. Time to issue an update or a credit to us all.

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 14 11:59 AM
MsBridgit1 wrote:Downloaded the "fix" finished the game and started the bonus and now all I get is a blank screen.

Got the same thing here. Shows main game 100% and Bonus Game. Click on Bonus Game and it opens up to show Strategy Guide, Inventory, Hint and Menu buttons, all of which work, against a totally black screen.

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 13 2:16 PM
You are not alone. I have run the Install several times then started the application which this downloads. The Game Manager screen flickers twice but the game never gets into the download queue. What is this problem? Don't say try installing it again, I'm already on my fifth attempt.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Water on Apr 8, 13 7:15 PM
I thought I had this problem too but on searching the forum came across something I had not realized. You need to collect all 7 symbols at the caves, not just the four from the figurines you collected and placed. (I had assumed you would meet mum further on and get the others from her). To get the other symbols, i.e. those where the door was open before you got there, click on the "Reveal" dream in each of these caves. The symbol will appear and can be collected. I found and tried this after much frustration trying to find the airship and when I left the last cage with the full complement of symbols, the "Go to Wish" arrow appeared, center, bottom of the screen.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 16, 11 2:08 PM
HELP! No problem opening the panel to get to the sliders but I have them lined up and the piano does not open. Have tried it several times and even watched the video on the walkthrough to make sure I had the correct alignment but the piano remains firmly closed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator