Posts created by MsHeineken

posted in Blue Tear on Nov 3, 14 2:14 PM
Thank you so much

posted in Blue Tear on Oct 31, 14 11:40 AM
I hope someone can help me with this. I've collected the photo fragments, then clicked on the map to see the next current task and there were none. So, I clicked on the hint button and it says:

"In the Lady of the house's there's a large family photo. Use the photo fragments that you found to restore the photo."

I've search every room and come up with nothing. Where can I find this room? Please help!!!!

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 1:57 PM
FINISH THE GAME woohooo for the last picture place the necklace on the wizard who is standing next to the guard on the left, next place the straight pen somewhere on the monk standing next to the wizard. WOW this game was crazy. Thanks for all the help for everyone lol.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 1:42 PM

First Picture;

Ok, in the first picture when you click on the book below to place the items, the first one is an owl, place it on the tree limb in the upper right, then there is some kind of large looking white dog or whatever, place it under the tree in the right bottom. (Mind you now this is not in order). I believe the books goes behind the man kneeling before the fire with a book over his head. The round disk that look like a sheriff badge goes somewhere behind the guards in the trees left to middle I sorry cannot remember the rest.

Second Picture:

My mind is a blank, I ran through it. Sorry

I hope some of this helps.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 12:52 PM
Im in the throne room where the baby is on a alter surrounded by fire. The witch is standing in front of a huge white votex. To the left there are three pictures, ive completed the first two. In the three picture where do I place the necklace and the straight Pen, ive clicked all over and about right night iam about to give up. Please help, im just about finish this game.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on May 4, 10 2:49 PM
The book says go to the castle cook house..... i checked all the rooms.....but when I go to the cellar it says i need one more leaf.....and i have searched and searched and can not find it.......Please help!!!!!!

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 25, 09 5:17 PM
I know this is silly, lol, but I am having a hard time locating the crystal ball I found the key, and placed it in the chest, then I click on the crystal ball, now, is the crystal ball supposed to automatice place itself on the table or do I need to hunt for it. I have searched and searched and came up with nothing, am I doing something wrong? Please help?

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 25, 09 5:13 PM
I know this is silly, lol, but I am having a hard time locating the crystal ball, I found the key, and placed it in the chest, then I click on the crystal ball...... now, is the crystal ball supposed to automatice place itself on the table or do I need to hunt for it. I have searched and searched and came up with nothing, am I doing something wrong? Please help.

posted in The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness on Aug 21, 09 8:43 AM
MsHeineken wrote:
MsHeineken wrote:I really want to play this game, it took me an hour to download it, because the file is very large. Just when I thought I was doing well, I look out the window at the monster and the game freeze. I played that scene three times, then I realize that something was very wrong. I contact customer service yesterday, but not reply as of yet. Has anyone received any contact from them? I need to know something because this game is just taking up space on my computer.

UPDATE

I received an email from customer Services. I need to get a report from my computer with a program called Dr. Felix, which contains important information about my multimedia software and email it, which I did. So now I'm waiting for the results.

2nd UPDATE

Received email form customer Services. It says I need to update my card to a more current driver and it should correct the problem that I am having. It says from the report I have included it appears that my system is using an Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express graphics card. Below there is a link to their website to update this card from the Intel Graphics Driver for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP manufacturers website. I download the information to my computer, and it still did not work. So.. I contact customer services again explaining what had happen and asking for game credit. I'm so tired of this, you have no clue. I believe this game have a bad glitch.

posted in The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness on Aug 20, 09 2:05 PM
MsHeineken wrote:I really want to play this game, it took me an hour to download it, because the file is very large. Just when I thought I was doing well, I look out the window at the monster and the game freeze. I played that scene three times, then I realize that something was very wrong. I contact customer service yesterday, but not reply as of yet. Has anyone received any contact from them? I need to know something because this game is just taking up space on my computer.

UPDATE

I received an email from customer Services. I need to get a report from my computer with a program called Dr. Felix, which contains important information about my multimedia software and email it, which I did. So now I'm waiting for the results.

posted in The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness on Aug 20, 09 12:53 PM
I really want to play this game, it took me an hour to download it, because the file is very large. Just when I thought I was doing well, I look out the window at the monster and the game freeze. I played that scene three times, then I realize that something was very wrong. I contact customer service yesterday, but not reply as of yet. Has anyone received any contact from them? I need to know something because this game is just taking up space on my computer.

posted in The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness on Aug 19, 09 6:47 PM
I'm having the same problem, stuck looking out the window in the attic at the Loch Ness Monster. I have played the same scene three times, thinking its my computer. I even have my daughter take a look at it. I've contact customer services, so I hope they will come up with a solution very soon, or give me a game credit.

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand on Jul 16, 09 7:57 PM
Thank you so, so much, going to try it now. Wish me luck.

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand on Jul 15, 09 5:34 PM
I know the autonarrator has 15 covered panels letter A through O that can be opened. Not all of the recordings are wrong. There are 15 recorded messages for 15 of the displays. Ten of those have already been programmed. Now, 5 are left to be programed, ok, I know the 5 and they are A=5,C=14,D=7,G=9, and J=13. Do I start in the shipping and receiving room at the convomatic autonarrator first or do I start in the exhibition hall. I'm I running back and forth between these too areas to get the correct recordings?? Do the numbers have a role in this? I have done this part of the task for over an hour and I am really getting tired lol. Could someone please help me with this part, because Im beginning to pull my hair out. Please help

posted in Dracula Origin on Jul 5, 09 2:40 PM
thank you so much

posted in Dracula Origin on Jul 2, 09 9:02 PM
I have unlock the silver grating to the crypt. I have gone through all of the coffins and still can not find the Book with information on the shields. I have cross paths with Jade, also have the vase with blood and the combination numbers to the armory cabinet. What is it that I'm doing wrong???. I have played this game before a couple of months ago and now decided to play it again. I have forgotten this simple part. Please help.

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 16, 09 11:57 AM
This game is the best ever. But what happen to Dracula 2?? Is BF coming out with the 2nd one?

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 16, 09 11:03 AM
The sixth statue have a nest inside, does it make a difference, when I place the coin there? Need help

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 15, 09 7:46 PM
I'm in the Ballroom and there are seven statues that you need to place items in their mouths and draw the symbols above their heads. The priest blood is already in place, now do I go right or left to start placing the other items and symbols? I have done this section too many times and I'm starting to go nuts. lol lol Please help, because I'm so close to completing this game.

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 13, 09 9:24 AM
Ok, I have collected all five of the gems, then I collected the statue parts except for the head. Can anyone please tell me where to look for it. I have clicked everywhere on the screen searching for it. The head of the statue is no where to be found. Please help me with this.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator