Posts created by mathpup

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 28, 11 6:35 PM
Didn't have any noticeable difficulty with download. However ... at level 3-15, the game has consistently crashed after the same move. Computer froze up; game shuts down. Hopefully a reinstall will solve.

posted in Zenerchi on Feb 5, 11 3:49 PM
I think the answer to 2-5 is 1) don't worry too much about the blockers at the center, they take care of themselves; and 2) concentrate on making groups of 5. I think the key is to create as many bursts as possible. Entirely speculative as this method got me merely frustratingly close to completing the level. Where's the value to writing in unbeatable levels, or virtually unbeatable levels, particularly so early in a game? IMHO, all games should have EASY, NORMAL, and EVIL. Let everybody enjoy at a level comfortable to each. I wasted my $5 here. Really enjoyed it through the 60 mins trial, and then got thoroughly stuck about 30 mins later. Stoopud game.

Oh, and even the Zen (untimed) game hits a snag not very far in. This one looks to me like a bug.

posted in Tasty Planet: Back for Seconds on Feb 4, 11 10:18 AM
Oh, thank you! I thought I would NEVER get past those stoopud trees!

posted in Jewel Match 2 on Jan 17, 11 9:15 AM
Nice to offer on Daily Deal a game that, at least according to another page on this forum, hasn't been working properly for users for months. Too bad. The first Jewel Match, although not a particularly challenging, was an aesthetically pleasing game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator