Posts created by Michelles_Bells

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Feb 23, 16 1:52 PM
I literally just finished this level after 15 tries.

Demolish each food stand and build a house while simultaneously chopping wood from the top base. Keep the very last food stand, which will help you get through the boulders to the firestation, then also the boulder between the fire station and the worker. Before going through those boulders, build the bridge to the wood shack and worker and save the fireman and the worker. Then build a house on the plot near the four wheeler, build a wood shack on the other plot.
When putting out fires, start from the bottom right and work your way around the circle (after the single structure). while the fireman is putting the last fire out, tear down the newer wood shack and build a house. Made 3 stars by at least 15 seconds.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Mar 17, 15 8:38 AM
Make the vanilla cone then click on the bowl of chocolate.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Mar 17, 15 6:35 AM
oh my gosh you're awesome!!!!!
Thank you so much!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Mar 16, 15 2:46 PM
I've played this level 5 times- where is that mouse?! Help please!

posted in Green City: Go South on Nov 19, 14 9:29 AM
Thanks brackenlady!!!

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jun 19, 14 9:29 AM
you just have to serve the customers as fast as possible. I think I used the Magic Hat & Star Power power ups to get past this. It's made more difficult by the lack of customer counter. So you just have to play like a madman and hope you get it. :/

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jun 19, 14 9:25 AM
I think the recall arrow does NOT work during each restaurant's chef battle. Also, I've found that to make it work you have to click EXACTLY on the arrow- anything else results in your stuff going into the oven.

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jun 19, 14 9:22 AM
Thanks Shooshane! I'll try that!

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jun 19, 14 9:20 AM
Frustrating! :/

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jun 6, 14 12:59 PM
You have to make a customer mad enough to drop their patience dots to 1, then do enough tricks, etc, to get their patience dots back up to 5.
Good luck!

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jun 6, 14 12:57 PM
You just need 20 or more salmon in your ingredient bucket. It's a little challenging since you have to use salmon in your dishes too, but it's doable.

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jun 6, 14 12:53 PM
There's no way to do either.

You can use the Freeze Gun power-up, but idk if that freezes time...

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jun 6, 14 12:50 PM
Seriously, though. How do you make the same dish combos??? Sometimes I get them for 2 people not having the same dish. And sometimes they come when I get the Star Power power-up, but not every time. The instructions on this game leave A LOT to be desired.

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jun 6, 14 12:49 PM
How do you get more Gold? I've completed all 3 objectives for the Sushi Bar, the Italian Restaurant and the Diner. I'm almost all the way through the Mexican restaurant, but the upgrades are INSANELY expensive and cost gold. There seems to be a finite amount of gold that you can earn in this game, and the farther along you get, the more things cost. Is there any way to earn more gold????

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 1, 13 9:54 AM
My system doesn't support the screen resolution requirements.

Windows 7, Google Chrome

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 28, 13 7:03 AM
Yikes. Thanks for that info. The Handyman trophy is the only one I'm missing! I do agree that they need a counter so you know if you have to upgrade the tool shacks 5 more times or 500 more times. Good luck!

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 27, 13 1:38 PM
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for this! I've replayed that level tons of times and couldn't get the theme! I'll try your suggestion.

posted in City of Fools on Jun 27, 12 8:51 AM
judithg315 wrote:After you found the jewelry you are supposed to give it to the man that lost it. He will pay you a reward for finding it.

Sweet! Thanks!!

posted in City of Fools on Jun 27, 12 8:41 AM
I still have gold jewelry. what on earth do I do with that? I've finished 120 tasks.

posted in City of Fools on Jun 27, 12 8:37 AM
2 people said they had 122 tasks. I'm stuck at 120. I have gold jewelry and the piece of paper left. But I couldn't get a call to go through when I put those numbers in at the hotel?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator