Posts created by bigsam49

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on May 14, 12 5:26 PM
i can,t find the frlt tip pen,it says go right of the green drawer,but i can,t enen find the green drawer

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 26, 11 12:27 PM
i have the mosaic puzzle on the right almost complete,the only thing i jve to do is use the puzzle block from the fireplace,but when i try to use it ,it will not go in and i made the door was locked but the key has to saty in the lock because everytime i try and take the key out the door unlocks.

posted in Law and Order Justice is Served on Feb 5, 11 1:22 PM
I have put everything in it's proper place,the witnesses and evidence,but i still cannot go to trial,i keep getting the same message from the DA that i don't have all my ducks in a row,please HELP!

posted in Law and Order Justice is Served on Jan 23, 11 5:09 AM
How do i get into the closet in Peter Hamlin's apartment. It has some kind of combination lock with two words mirciale shot?

posted in Law and Order Justice is Served on Jan 22, 11 6:00 AM
I am at the victims apartment and i have found all the clues there,but i don't know how to open the music box in the living room. I fed the parrot the crackers and he whistled a tune.I'v e tried it on the music box paino but it will not open,what am i doing wrong.

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Jan 17, 11 1:25 PM
I am stuck in the level at the tatoo palor,i know that your progression level and your creditbility level must max out before you can proceed but i'm stuck please help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator