Posts created by ukhelen

posted in Myths of the World: Fire of Olympus on Aug 6, 17 4:52 AM
Hi I'm stuck, where do I find walk throughs etc?

posted in Tri-Peaks 2: Quest for the Ruby Ring on Mar 31, 17 2:26 PM
I can't see any purpose to gaining points. After each artifact is found I go back to zero points. I can't buy anything with them - why an I bothering to try to gain lots of points?

posted in Heartwild Solitaire: Book Two on Feb 25, 13 8:27 AM
I wouls not have bought Book 2 if I had realised that that was the only real difference in the program, ie a new story book. Since I have only read a bout 2 pages of the first story I definitely didn't want more of the puerile dross. (I guess it is written by men fantasising about what women really want from a relationship)
So unless you are a real fan of women as the underdog, save your money.
I love the graphics and layouts in this card game. As others have said it is very relaxing, but now I just have two similar card games.

posted in Teddy Tavern: A Culinary Adventure on Dec 17, 12 3:53 AM
I have the same problem of the disappearing teddy. I'm using a PC with Windows 7. It seems a lot of people are having the same problem. It might be a good idea to have the solution to this up on this page of the forum.

posted in The Promised Land on Sep 13, 12 5:49 AM
I have got 10 points but cant find out how to gain any more. I htink I got mine for finding treasure, but cant find any more. COmpletely stuck now as cant build stuff without construction knowledge - so frustrating!!!

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 12 8:26 AM
Yes I cant get past this because I cant find anymore structures to destroy.

posted in Chainz Galaxy on Jan 26, 11 5:15 AM
I really like this game and will buy it. I was shocked that I had played for an hour! Not sure how it is 'too slow' for some people. Nice to find another angle on the match three play.

posted in Hexus on Jan 17, 11 2:29 PM
I love this game but am getting frustrated because I cant find any 'help'. I have loads of bombs and coloured discs collected but dont know what to do with them.

I would like to build a palace but cant move houses around to make room for them.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator