Posts created by braedan05

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 16 5:23 AM

I am in the conference room trying to put the sun/moon in the wood piece. I do not have the wood pieces or the sun/moon. I know it is on the rooftop in the crevice next to the rope but I am no longer able to choose it. Also each time I click on hint it suggests to go to rooftop. There is nothing to do there any longer. My icon never changes to indicate an action is available.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 16 12:15 PM
I am in the conference room trying to "put the sun/moon in the centre of the wood piece". I do not have the wood piece. According to the SG, In parenthesis is the word 'inventory' so I assume it is already there but I don't have it. Also each time I click on hint it is always the rooftop no matter where I am or what I have previously done.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 16 2:37 PM
In the dining room. No map for me either.

Windows 10
Lenovo Notebook

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 15 7:18 AM
Game freezes when opening the guide.

windows 8.1
Version 6.3.9600

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 10, 15 4:02 PM
I started this particular set of letters but they never appeared down below to where I could search for them. Any idea how to back track?

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot on Oct 4, 14 9:38 AM
I am experiencing the same issue with the game freezing

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 14 5:03 PM
Howatch wrote:I was getting towards the end of the game, when my screen froze up in front of the music school, with the top and bottom of my screen showing part of a different room in the game altogether. This occurred without my having used the map or the strategy guide all the way up to this point. I exited out of the game completely and I went back in, but unfortunately I am still looking at the same glitched screen that I was before.

I am having the same problem. Here we are 2 months after release & nothing is fixed. I have used all of tech supports recommendations to no avail.

Obviously I am missing something. How does one get the strawberries that are too high to retrieve?

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 29, 11 5:28 PM
I'm not usually one to post here but this was by far the slowest, most boring waste of time that I have ever experienced in game playing. Beautiful scenery, loved the scrolling but otherwise a disappointment.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jan 8, 11 6:06 PM
Same problem for me as well.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Nov 30, 09 4:38 PM
What an enjoyable game! It had just the right mix of difficulty & hidden objects. Graphics were great as well. Not having to waste time going all over but instead using the down arrow to get to the next destination was a huge plus for me. The story was precise & to the point, not having to choose how the conversation unfolds was a nice change.

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Oct 28, 09 2:50 PM
The tub is out in the Mill beyond the Manor.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator