Posts created by handyfr

posted in Shadowplay: The Forsaken Island Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 18 8:02 AM
Anyone else have trouble getting the dart board in the HO scene. I tried picking up the dart to use on the dart board but no go. Hint didn't help. Heeeellllpppp!

I'm trying to put the ingredients in the pill press to make the 'red pills' and the game won't let me pick up the mortar! Game is at a standstill!!!

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 3:50 PM
Running Windows 8.1

Same problem with loop. Once I give the wolf the healing potion and it goes into the forest the scene goes into a loop. If I try to skip the scene it stays in the loop. If I try to go back to the main menu it freezes.

I did EVERYTHING they said to try, uninstalled and reinstalled, checked my programs. There is come kind of bug.

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 3:50 PM
Running Windows 8.1

Same problem with loop. Once I give the wolf the healing potion and it goes into the forest the scene goes into a loop. If I try to skip the scene it stays in the loop. If I try to go back to the main menu it freezes.

I did EVERYTHING they said to try, uninstalled and reinstalled, checked my programs. There is come kind of bug.

posted in The Voice from Heaven on Jan 16, 17 7:26 AM
Installed game but doesn't work. I move piece to form a row and nothing happens unless I get 5 or more in a row!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 16 8:04 AM
Windows 8 - everything working okay game wise except all of a sudden, the map stopped working. Anybody find a fix for it?

Finally got it to start the install, but it's sitting on 99% and hasn't moved in 10 minutes!

Running Windows 8. Getting runtime error when trying to activate. I've checked all my settings and everything is set correctly. Anyone else have this problem?

Running Windows 8.1. Game closed down a couple of times at the beginning, but cleared up after a few times. I've reached the end without any more problems, EXCEPT I have to get the net and my scissors have disappeared from my inventory. So now I can't finish the main game!!!

posted in Wild West Chase on Jan 19, 16 6:36 AM
Running Windows 8+. Right off the bat, the first match 3 location doesn't work! Nothing moves on the board!

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 18, 16 10:36 AM
I've got the hook but can't find what to combine it with!

posted in Final Cut: Fade to Black Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 15 6:44 AM
Running Windows 8. Anyone else having a VERY slow download issues?

posted in Red Riding Hood: Star-Crossed Lovers on Nov 30, 15 9:14 AM
Windows 8. In HOP scene at cabin - using Werewolf, can't locate 'cultivator'. Help doesn't HELP. Can't move forward in game. Also, sometimes the 'menu' function doesn't work. Have to Ctrl-alt-del out. Was this game really tested before release? I liked it until now.

Hint button does not work. Anyone else having this problem?

In Chapter "The City", working the mega puzzle to remove the mask. Instructions did not come up for part of the puzzle and ended up skipping one part. Now it won't let me complete any other parts and keeps telling me to move on. Anyone else have a problem with this puzzle?

posted in Medford Asylum: Paranormal Case on Oct 21, 15 6:36 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 15 9:23 AM
Same problem in Extra Chapter. I have now been kicked right out of the game twice upon completion of the bridge in the bonus chapter.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 15 5:53 AM
Don't know if this will help but I had the same issue (Running Windows 8.1) and after jumping thru all the hoops that CS had me jumping through, I requested that I be directed to an older version of Game Manager, which I downloaded and now have no problems.

posted in The Inner World on Aug 25, 15 5:48 AM
Okay, I'm stuck! Even with the help, I can't figure out the scenery in the theater to open the trap door! Help please!

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 15 6:28 AM
Running Windows 8.1. Anyone else having problems with a VERY slow download?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator