Posts created by EndlessSerpent

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 10, 18 9:39 AM
The update didn't solve my problem. I'm still having the exact same problem I was before the update. It's trying to open the game but won't open it all the way. Would a windowed version help with this game for those of us who can't get in?

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 26, 18 3:37 PM
And yet another game I can't get into. this has been going on for weeks now. Some new games work find, others, like this one, have a resolution conflict. I'm not buying a lot of games because I can't get them to load because of resolution. This is crazy!

Sorry, running windows 10

Okay, some of the games are now working, but NOT this one. This one only opens vertical and about a half inch across at that. Can't get right into the game, unfortunately. and my time is running out on this game and I haven't even played it yet. I like the Tycoon series, wish I could get into it to try it out.

Okay, I bought and tried out Fish Tycoon and it works great! But FT2 still won't work. I bought the second one, hoping it might work if paid for, but no, it does NOT. I'm still getting the SKUNK WORKS...Dark screen on both sides with a scrunched up blue screen in the middle (about a half inch from the top to the bottom of my screen). Any ideas how I can unscrunch it?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Sep 17, 17 5:33 PM
Dark Dungeon appears to be having a few problems on level 97. Last few days it keeps freezing up and my computer is telling me the game is not responding. I've lost a lot of turns because of the freeze up. Can you please look into this.

A little more info...97 works until the word "Splendid" shows up. As soon as the word hits the screen, everything freezes. Hope this helps.

Thank you.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 16, 17 12:46 PM
I just bought that new mount and never received it. Same thing happened on Facebook. bought the mount and never received it. Can someone please check into this for us?

Nevermind. It's NOT a mount, it's a pet. lol Found them on both accounts. Sorry about that.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 22, 17 7:46 AM
Since last night, in last world (desert), every time there are no more moves left, the game freezes and just hangs there. It's happened to me a few times now. Only started last night.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 20, 16 3:45 PM
Thank you Erika.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 20, 16 3:37 PM
I can't get in through game manager either. Code 2 error

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Jul 22, 15 2:08 PM
Oops, sorry, I forgot....Mini games...I played the Majong one...Don't like Majong, never have. I find it super boring.

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Jul 22, 15 2:01 PM
I love the Jewel Match series, but this one really fell short. Where are all the things that make Jewel Match such a great series? The series started off great with all the unique features and powerups. The hammer use to be great, couldn't even buy it this time. And I loved the way it would throw you from one puzzle into another by finding keys and unlocking new areas. This has none of the fun stuff. It's almost like playing a cheap knockoff of a really great series.

If I was to compare this to some of the other Match3 games out there, I'd say, this one ranks among the bottom feeders.

Please bring back the really cool powerups and screens you had with the other Jewel Matches.

I don't think I want this one. I'll wait for the next one Jewel Match comes out with. Hopefully, it's better than this one, otherwise, the Jewel Match series is finished for
me.

Thank you

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 24, 15 1:13 PM
I'm not looking for sympathy, just for a higher drop rate so these short quests can be completed. I did finish the Victoria Day one and really enjoyed it.

One thing I do like about Bush **** 2 is the fact that I can donate to causes. I think the devs are wonderful for allowing us to do that, and the pets that come with these donations are so adorable. It is because of this that some of my friends have returned back to this game (which is another bonus, because now I have people who I know that I can play the game with. I told them about the donations and they thought it was a heck of an idea, so they came back. lol). I really appreciate the fact that I can donate to places like Nepal and the University of Victory and I can help out a little. Thank you Devs for allowing me to do that.

So I'm going to keep playing this game and enjoying the longer quests and looking forward to more worthy causes.

Thanks again.

EndlessSerpent.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 22, 15 10:36 AM
Too much like Mother's Day. Drops are just not there to be able to complete the quest. Oh well. I guess I can always stop doing these short specials. Not really worth it for me, unless I'm on 24-7 (and then I'm not really sure if I can finish them). lol

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 10, 15 1:26 PM
The drop rates are really horrible in BW2. Wish they would fix them.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 13, 15 7:31 AM
I keep getting an array error. I haven't been able to get into the game for about 24 hours now.

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 15, 14 3:36 PM
I just bought the game a few days ago and still won't let me get past upgrade warehouse 3.

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 15, 14 3:17 PM
No, didn't work. I started over again too. Can't get anywhere because I need level 3's in different stuff and can't get them because of no level 3 warehouse. This really sucks! I don't want to have to re-start the game again. Please fix!!!! Thank you.

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on Sep 14, 14 4:05 PM
I was told that a woman can only have kids to the age of 50.

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on Sep 13, 14 7:24 PM
Okay, thank you so very much. Really appreciate the info.

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on Sep 13, 14 3:38 PM
At what age do they stop having kids?

posted in Alice and the Magic Gardens on Apr 6, 12 3:23 AM
cek1958 wrote:Ditto to all the above:
- my history didn't save over from the trial
- I've had to start a new game each time I open it
- full screen doesn not come up
- access violation occurs each time I close the game
- screen resolution does not return to normal after closing the game

I'm also having all the above same problems. Please help. It's very annoying.

posted in Blood and Ruby on Mar 31, 11 8:39 AM
Way too cluttered. I find search rooms that are too cluttered way too annoying...Hence...this game only served to annoy me so I walked out.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator