Posts created by alanolan

posted in Syberia - Part 3 on Sep 4, 12 9:15 AM
The mac version will not open.the error message says it has shut down unexpectedly,relaunching does not help.I tried deleting it twice and restarting my computer.no luck...any ideas folks?

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 5:43 AM
Having the same problem.I am getting really disillusioned,I have at least 4 games I have purchased in the last couple of months that I cannot finish because of glitches. I am beginning to think I may have to give up on Big Fish and purchase my games elsewhere.

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 11 10:46 AM
Oh...and how about taking the download for the game off when you know it has tech issues. This way your customers are not paying for a game they cannot use.

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 11 10:35 AM
Same issue with the half screen.I have a solution,give me my money back and I will repurchase it when its fixed.Guess I will have to read up on every game before I purchase it.This has been happening quite a bit...still waiting for a reply on 4 emails I sent last time about 3 game credits that didn't work.
Whats up Big Fish Folks with your "used" to be amazing customer service?

Biggest waste of money and time.Almost identical to previous dream chronicles only easier.As a matter of fact it almost exact.It took less than an hour to beat.I am disgusted

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 22, 11 9:47 AM
Major glitch...I have restarted the level 3 times now and the result is the same.I get the money out of the safe and the hanger is still locked with the dog sitting there.I even went to youtube and followed step by step from the video walkthrough after restarting the level.It made no difference the gate is still locked.It is a shame I would really like to finish this game.Anyone else have the same issue? Any tips as to how I may resolve this other than starting the game over,I already have 22 hours invested in it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator