Posts created by peggysue822

posted in Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich on Sep 24, 16 1:15 PM
AuxArx, I am having the same problem. The instructions and the walkthrough make no sense. Have you found the solution?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich on Sep 24, 16 1:13 PM
I have played them all.just started this latest game. Glad Elf is back. I have posted in other forums with questions but never once got an answer. I cannot figure out the door puzzle where you put the train emblems. Please somebody from the Big pond explain the directions tome. They make no sense.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside on Jun 30, 16 3:34 PM
What is the purpose of posting questions in the forum if nobody ever replies to them.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside on Jan 31, 16 4:56 PM
I have tried and tried (according to the walkthrough) to "turn the key parts to match the silhouettes." When I click on the key in the inventory, it brings it up to the center of the screen. However, there are no "silhouettes." It keeps saying, "To place keys parts in correct order, I need to see the keyhole first." This has become very frustrating because no matter what I do, nothing works. Has anyone else figured this out?

Wow. Me 3. I have tried every which way to open that door. It says in the guide "go right 3x and use the keychain." No matter what I do, I cannot get it to work. Help, hep, help. Thank you.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart on Mar 13, 12 5:54 PM
I too am having trouble at the family tree. I have all nine portraits but it keeps telling me I need more portraits. Is this a glitch or what. Kind of frustrated at this point.... any suggestions?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 11, 11 6:35 PM
Fairly new to the forums. So what is "beta testing?"

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 11, 11 6:25 PM
I too really like this game. Best one yet!! I haven't really had any problems...knock on wood. I have come across one problem on the mini-game where you have to move the strips to put the family picture together it says to "left click and drag to move." I cannot move the strips. Has anybody else had that problem. If there are glitches, how do I get a good copy of the game without the glitches.

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Mar 5, 11 8:27 AM
When I started playing this game, I had no real problems EXCEPT where is the menu so that you can save and exit? I had to CTRL ALt Delete to get out of the game and this morning when I got back on I had to start over. So I had to do the same thing to get out of it. Please help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator