Posts created by Calicohorse

posted in Wanderland on Apr 15, 17 11:51 AM
Just to add to this thread, it seems a few of us haven't had any new quests for weeks now...(?)

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 15, 15 10:38 AM
Hey Everybody...here's a guaranteed fix, but an expensive one: simply keep buying winds of change talismans and replacing the souvenirs one by one with the gummy at the drop-through spot on the bottom of the middle row. This way you don't even need to worry about clearing the block gummies in the middle row. You earn about $10 G for every drop so you easily make the points as you go. I went back and replayed levels to earn about $3000 in coins to afford this, so didn't spend any new money. Total coin cost to win is $1,050 for 9 winds of change and then you can choose to get the "easy" remaining two down with all your left over moves.

*Boom*

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 15 6:47 PM
An absolutely lovely, looooonnnnng game. I've been playing it for several days and still not quite done the main game. Everything makes sense, the storyline is engaging with good voice acting, and the games all seem fresh and new. I especially liked the insanity room - really, really clever. Best of all, it's far from too easy. I don't play with any sparkle indicators and I had to hit 'hint' more than a few times to find some non-obvious spots to check out. It's not one long 'find it-use it' format that I find tedious. The HO scenes are really-really interactive, having to find and use all items, and the artwork is spectacular with just the right amount of creepy. Zombie Leprechauns? For reals? Yes, please!

This is the most I've enjoyed a game in a long time. Best of the year for me!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 6, 15 6:18 AM
Hi, getting a download error for New Orleans, Is there a game update I need to download...I don't "see" one.
Thanks,
CA

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 20, 15 9:22 PM
This works for any two 'charged' tokens...discovered completely by accident. Thanks for the solution to this, I was stumped.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 30, 15 4:24 PM
Good information that, thanks. I emailed BFG about the spaceship one but they said there was nothing they could do. I also received any empty reward from Nikki. Lawyers...whaddya gonna do?

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jan 9, 15 8:37 AM
Same thing for me, at about the same level. I had tons of boosters and about $5000 gaining interest in the bank. Not pleased, I am. I hope there's a fix for it...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 5, 15 11:16 PM
Sweet revenge indeed. Do not try this one unless you have a TON of resources to help you. I burned through 50+ hammers, etc. and 100+ gems and had to buy the stuff towards the end with only 10 minutes to go. It's diabolically hard; items are very small (and get smaller) and they are almost literally never in the same place twice. I hope the reward is worth it. I think this probably cost me $15 to complete. Seems like it was meant to use up a lot of resources we gathered with the last few trials. Not enjoyable at all. It took me almost 2.5 hours to get the first artifact completed and that was with several "finder" talismans in use. Be warned, this may be one to skip.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 29, 14 10:51 AM
Thanks very much for the information...it's really difficult to find the "main threads" when there are so many threads. Thanks again, CA

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 28, 14 5:59 PM
I would expect a fix will be coming for the empty chest on this quest that many have experienced. Has anybody heard back about this?

I just finished the quest on Facebook and it's a goodie: 40G, 1000 experience, full energy, runes galore, lots and lots of good stuff.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 26, 14 12:10 AM
Well, good (sorta), I thought I had done something wrong. My reward chest was empty too.

Well, that explains it. I didn't like the graphics either, noticing a "there's something not quite right" immediately. Oh well, I did like the DP series and do like other Eipix games, but this one isn't for me. The games are too easy and the lighting (as others have said) is garish. The HOS were challenging in a good way though, the fragments were really hard to spot.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 29, 14 4:02 PM
I've acquired two 20-punkie exchange and I've got a say a big 'meh' to the goodies. I'm glad one of them was a freebie and won't bother again. Also interesting how few ghosts have showed up now that we "need" them.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 25, 14 5:36 PM
Just a mini rant: I have "helped" that dude at least 100 times and have yet to receive anything of value. Same with the dryad - 200 times maybe and not one shamrock. If we have to buy these things, then just say so. Sheeeeeeesh...

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 18, 14 8:19 AM
I have now played the Toy Store in picky mode several times now (as per the first clue) with no results. I'm not sure if the game is worth the "effort". Cheers, CA

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 6, 14 8:01 PM
Oh. my. God. I will surely need your services 'cause I'll stab myself right in a baby blue with a unicorn blade before I feed that infernal chest 500 times!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 6, 14 7:59 PM
eyedoc55 wrote:Don't know if this is the right thread,,, but here goes,,,

Ive been working on the dark chest and have finished it,,my idea was gotten from one of the forum people,,, 1st I just kept opening the chest and when I found I didn't have enough of an item it wanted I went and played the HOS,,,

Now,,,heres what I found...

20 jems at 100

50 jems at 250

and ,,,wait for it,,,,, nope your wrong.... got a whopping 100 jems at the 500 opening of the chest,,, there wasn't any more chances to open the chest nothing to gain as the chest was done

hope this is usefull to the forum

eyedoc55

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 6, 14 7:57 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely NOT be feeding it beyond the minimum, no matter how many crystals. I'm quite p****** with the whole gimmick. What is the point of asking for 2 faita conclaves and 8 travelers' belts every 3rd time, forcing one to replay the same scene to the point of abject irritation? Are developers trying to lose players? No other explanation. Change it up, ask for something else for cryin' down the sink. I used to love the game, but it's become tedious++ over the last weeks with these looooooooooong collections of 15+ items. Again, the point would be?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 4, 14 1:57 PM
This is getting a little ridiculous and seems more of a cash grab on developer's part. I do appreciate getting rid of the "dead wood" in my inventory, but seriously, every 3rd or 4th request from this thing is faita conclaves, which only seem to come at 1/7 plays. I don't get the developers setting up player fatigue this way. Not much fun at the moment. Cheers, CA

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 26, 14 7:34 PM
Thanks for that, I didn't realize the green highlight meant anything in those comps, that we were "racing" to find that single object first. And to add to the convo, I have never gotten credit for having played (as in the 15/15 x reward) when the game freezes after completion, and I've never noticed getting any rewards. Then again, I'm getting them so rarely, I wouldn't have noticed.

I do like the game and find the variety is great, lots of different things to "take care" of.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator