Posts created by laeddie

posted in Monopoly ® on Sep 21, 12 7:29 PM
I went thru the c+++ fix and finally got everything straight and got the game downloaded and tried it and was very disappointed! I had this game when I was on that "other" site that I quit due to ... and it was great there but this is NOT the same version. Will not buy and very disappointed.

posted in Boutique Boulevard on Sep 13, 12 9:21 PM
I also need to know where the two London window displays are? Can anyone help?

posted in Boutique Boulevard on Sep 12, 12 8:53 PM
I don't get it! Can you give me further instructions? I'm getting nowhere.

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 15, 12 3:53 PM
Having read yourcomments, I tried the same but nothing changed for me. Still no snow globes! Hate it when not everything works in a game. And otherwise the game is good.

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 6, 12 11:26 AM
This could have been a great game but instead it is a big bunch of crapola. For several levels it is fun but then game absolutely makes it impossible to complete houses etc due to rat guy. No way can you advance. I quit game! The intruders are just too much.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 11, 12 9:30 AM
Blamdev I always am suprised when a dev actually asked us players for comments but am also greatly appreciative. Thank You! Count me among the players who think the time is much to short to get gold but I can live with that, BUT I will not buy games that require me to replay levels that I failed at. I pay for the game and I want the whole game. There is no need for devs to create games that many of us cannot (for various reasons) complete levels. You need to recognize that players vary greatly in age dexterity etc. Please (is possible) update this game so I and evidently many others can/want to buy. Thanks again.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 10, 12 9:34 AM
I have played it now and am really disappointed. Why don't developers learn? Don't they ever read our comments? No buy and I am sad and as I said disappointed. It COULD have been great.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 10, 12 8:35 AM
I also betaed this game and I too told them about the timer but guess THEY don't care what potential buyers think, As my grannie used to say "They can go p** up a rope!" If they ever change it I'll buy it as is - never.

posted in Chocolatier on Jun 26, 12 8:22 PM
I have been playing this game for several days now and have all six factories and opened up every port but one. When it finally opens (if it does) I am going to buy the two games that are next in the series. Only wished I had known about this when it was offerred as DD earlier. Love this game as much as any I have!

posted in Hidden World on May 30, 12 8:31 PM
You click on the portal when you have required food/wood/ormoney and then go to portal of same color and click on first item after that portal.

posted in Garage Inc. on May 30, 12 12:10 PM
New version did not solve problem with GM saying game over when you opened game.

posted in Garage Inc. on May 30, 12 12:08 PM
Year later and game still will not play! Too bad BF doesn't always solve problems with games. They thought they fixed it once but it never did work right.

posted in Garage Inc. on May 30, 12 12:05 PM
Yes My comment is GM still tells me I have finished the game when I open it. Same problem as year or so ago!

posted in Garage Inc. on May 30, 12 12:02 PM
Now that it is DD I tried again but am having same old problem/ When GM comes on he says the end. or something to that effect. Same as year ago!Too bad

posted in The Bluecoats: North vs South on May 29, 12 8:46 PM
This may be the worst game BF has ever introduced.

posted in The Bluecoats: North vs South on May 29, 12 12:40 PM
I wanted to like this game but it was a real disappointment. The concept is great but the devs failed to present a game that was playable. Maybe it was me but I couldn't get to first base with it. Couldn't play it at all;couldn't understand How. Try it and maybe you'll have better luck.

posted in County Fair on May 10, 12 4:25 AM
This is an excellent TM game and there is no need to fear a lot of clicking. It's fairly easy but interesting. If you like TM games try it you'll enjoy it. I have replayed it many times over the years. You have decisions to make such as how much to charge adults,children or seniors for different booths. And when to upgrade etc. No sweat no strain but a lot of fun.

posted in Weather Lord on Apr 26, 12 3:44 PM
coulda woulda shoulda I wanted to like this game especially since it's TM but as many have/will comment too many problems. Needed instructions and a little less difficulty early on. Maybe they can "fix" (improve) it. Could be a nice TM game.

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 24, 12 5:14 AM
I beta tested this game and have been waiting for it. If you like BAL etc this is a keeper.

posted in Miriel The Magical Merchant on Mar 20, 12 4:35 AM
I am so suprised but very happy to see this sequel come out for DD $2,99 so soon after I bought and liked Muriel's Enchanted Mystery. Thanks BF.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator