Posts created by PotterNut

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 6:13 PM
I am having the same problem.. I have played the level over and over and it keeps getting stuck with page after the 2nd prompt. Nothing!!!

Please help us Big Fish!!

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 17 2:09 PM
I can't find the last fork, and green jello mold is the "hint". Help! All other items are found.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 16 6:42 AM
I am missing ONE item the challenge in level 10. Can someone please tell me what belongs in the suitcase? I have done this 3 times and missed the last item every time.

Thanks very much

scroll the window to the left and the next set of game levels will appear. Click on the one you want. You do not have to find the mouse to go to the next level.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 29, 16 2:54 PM
This happened to me too. You have to click on the actual lid of the water bottle when the green bubble appears over Angela's head. That stops the green timer. Hope it works for you.

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 16 8:27 AM
I was thinking the same thing! LOL!

posted in Detective Riddles: Sherlock's Heritage on May 23, 15 10:28 AM
I have played these types of puzzle games before and generally enjoy them. However this game is very dull and there is no story line to it. You are just completing the puzzle board. No character explanation or discussion on what each "case" is.

Would not buy this game at all.

posted in Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret on Oct 18, 14 6:14 AM
Sorry to hear you are having issues with the game. You may want to contact their tech support team. I purchased the game and played it all the way through without any problems or glitches at all.

It sounds like its your computer not the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 14 7:29 PM
I would love to see a complete guide. I am going in circles and getting nowhere.

Bonus chapter adds to the end of the story.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico on Nov 26, 11 9:08 PM

I just finished playing the SE game and totally LOVED IT! It was challenging without being over the top. Characters were interesting and story kept you involved.

Lots to do, but yes, there is some backtracking to previous locations for new clues. That was is so much fun about these games....you have to THINK while playing them .

Thanks Big Fish! More games like this one would be great!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 8, 11 10:44 AM
The same thing happened to me. Never thought there was anything else to collect as the window had stayed open previously if there were more than one item to collect.

Please post if you find a solution. I don't really feel like starting the game over.

posted in Slot Quest: The Vampire Lord on Mar 25, 11 12:59 PM
Bonus Credits are earned when the bonus game is activated. This game is called the Grimmera Ring (may not be spelled right). Each time a match is made in the game you will earn credits. The trick with these games is to play as many lines as possible. More lines give more chances at winning big.

Give this game a try. I made it all the way to the last challenge on the first machine before the trial ended. But then my mother introduced me to Phantom slots games so I was more familiar.

Good luck fishies!

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Feb 13, 11 6:03 PM
I picked up the green honeycomb things and the game still has me looking for them... what gives?

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Jan 8, 11 10:29 PM
Seat punk rockers as far away from others as you can. Serve them first. They like simple drinks/juices.

Did anyone every find out what SG stands for???

I have played the entire game and could not see the answer.

Please reply with "Spoiler" header if needed.

Thanks very much, this is driving me crazy!!

posted in Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village on Nov 6, 10 10:57 AM
All the Youda games are fun. I really like this new version of Youda Farmer. It is challenging, but not too difficult. The game is colorful and keeps your interest.

There are plenty of tips to assist you and you get to expand the farm by accomplishing the daily tasks that you are given.

This would be a fun time management game for everyone, not just for those of us familiar with the past Youda farmer game.

Enjoy & happy farming fishies

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 18, 10 2:15 PM
Same issue here. Played fine yesterday and was having a great time. Today it will not let me past the loading scene. Keep getting microsoft error message and it aborts the program.

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jul 24, 10 8:22 PM
I tried the game for the full demo time. Parts of it were so frustrating that I almost gave up....but I wanted to see where the story would take you.

Unfortunately, I agree with all the other comments on this site....the mini games were so frustrating, the objects are too small to find.

My main frustration with this game was that you had no option to change fullscreen to a widescreen resolution. In most scenes, I had to change the options out of full screen to see the left border of the scene. This got me so fed up! You would think that game developers would realize that most of us gamers now use a widescreen monitor.

This is a "no buy" game for me....which is a shame, because I liked the story.

Where did you find the fuse? I have been looking everywhere for it!

Help please!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator