Posts created by lauder

posted in Stranded in Time on Feb 16, 15 3:19 PM
when they put out a walk through please let me know.

posted in Stranded in Time on Feb 16, 15 1:24 PM
I am stuck I need a walk through

posted in Plagiarii on Nov 13, 13 5:43 AM
I like these type of games. it is like the games I used to play. I don't like the newer games where there is to much going on and you have to run all over the place.

posted in Treasure of the Caribbean Seas on Nov 11, 13 2:37 AM
I really like this type of game, not to much running back and forth like the most recent games. I would buy this game if they would fix it. game is touchy and unstable. when you hit on a item some times it knocks you out of game, its slow to react and hard for items to be taken

posted in Treasure of the Caribbean Seas on Nov 11, 13 2:33 AM
I really like this type of game, not to much going on all at once. The only problem I see is it is very touchy and when you touch something it either knocks you out of game or has a hard time connecting with the items. if they would fix this probel I would buy it.

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Aug 15, 13 10:14 PM
what about turning the pieces of the map. it wont let me

posted in 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek on Aug 4, 13 12:21 PM
re downloaded again and now it is working good.

posted in 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek on Aug 4, 13 11:21 AM
Hi I just finished demo and bought the game. then I downloaded it and it said I own the game. the problem is it takes me to the page where where game ended, so I deleted game and re downloaded and it will not let me play

posted in Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner on Aug 1, 13 4:45 AM
all the games I have beta tested have been stable and the games I have played have been stable. This one has a delay in every move and slow to react but I just bought it anyway. I like the part where it don't have to many things to do at once. it is like the old time games.

posted in Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner on Jul 31, 13 7:42 PM
even through the game is unstable. I like it and have finished the 60 minutes. I decided to buy it. they should have beta tested it better.

posted in Hypnosis on Jul 2, 13 7:00 AM
why is there no place to hit to leave game. I loved the mushroom game so I shoulD like this game.

posted in Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 13 8:29 PM
why couldn't all the other games have a good pointer with the game.

posted in Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 13 11:13 AM
this is the first game ever where I don't have problems with the pointer, usually I have to use my pointer to play. other than that the pointer is usually flity .

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 22, 13 5:47 PM
missing pearl, it looks like it is under eye glasses but when I hit on it it does nothing.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 22, 13 12:48 AM
bought game and now it keeps freezing up and will not show on my monitor

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 22, 13 12:46 AM
played game it froze twice, then it started working fine and I bought game, now game will not show up on my screen and when I find a way to go in it keeps freezing up. please help

posted in Ghost: Elisa Cameron on Apr 9, 13 2:47 PM
being I have gotten thru the kitchen part. I will be buying this game.

posted in Ghost: Elisa Cameron on Apr 9, 13 1:25 PM
wont let me add teabag to kettle

posted in Ghost: Elisa Cameron on Apr 9, 13 10:39 AM
got stove on, tea bag, cup, flower. now I don't know what to do to brew tea.

posted in Ghost: Elisa Cameron on Apr 9, 13 10:37 AM
I would like a walk through as I am stuck. don't know what to do in kitchen.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator