Posts created by WaterWitch09

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 17 1:43 PM
I cannot get the diamond on this level! It's the one with the hungry reindeer. I am feeding and watering all of the reindeer, I didn't miss a single one, and I get well over the score needed.... but no diamond. Anyone else having any difficulty?

posted in Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown on Feb 27, 14 1:24 PM
No, it's not.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 17, 14 12:35 PM
I got it on what felt like the 5 millionth try. I'm sure how I did it was kindof a mess, but here's a recreation.

I started working down towards the nearest well first, and then over towards the sawmill. As soon as I could, I got a 2nd worker.

At this point, I was only picking up resources that were in my way until I could use the double carry bonus. As soon as I could use it, I started picking up all of the gold and food I could find.

With one worker going towards the sawmill & then up towards the ladder, I sent the other one to clear towards the mine. The second I got 20 wood, I got the 3rd worker.

Once the mine was working, I'd sort of alternate the double building bonus with the double carry bonus. Keep an eye on your resources and see what's the lowest. If you're running low on food, use the double carry. If you're running low on wood, use the double building. If you're running low on gold...it's a judgement call depending on what else you're dealing with.

With both buildings going and 3 workers, I got the 2nd well running and worked my way up the first set of stairs, then to the left and further up simultaneously. I built the ladder to the right, but didn't work much on the sand piles yet. The boulders going up have to be your priority (I think) because there are so many of them. Secondary priority is clearing your way to the big bridge.

Once you get the final ladder built, you can save wood to buy the bridge, clear out sand piles, build the road, etc. Use your bonuses intelligently based on what resources you need the most and you should be ok.

When all you have left are the water jugs to collect, use the speedy boots bonus and haul them in and there you go!

Good Luck

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 17, 14 12:33 PM
elizaew wrote:Hi waterwitch 09 - I finally got to the same tactic you are describing - using the dragon bonus - even once the tower is built - because the tower doesn't kill them fast enough even at it's 3rd level. Even getting the third man as early as possible. However, even trying what you've described, I am not making it in time. I am falling just about 2 seconds short - so I am going to keep trying for the zillionth time.

I wish I could be more help! My best time is 12:00 which probably isn't all that awesome. I'm sure there are other and better ways to do it, this just happened to finally be the one that worked for me. Maybe someone else will chime in with different tips?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 15, 14 11:36 AM
tiane92 wrote:i've got a problem to collect the 2nd canon ball,
could somebody help me

Can you describe the problem?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 13, 14 11:16 AM
srg9 wrote:Thank you so much - great help. I was pretty frustrated!

You're very welcome

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 12, 14 1:29 PM
Twoblackcats wrote:Thank you so much, WaterWitch! I finally got gold on this level. One thing that I didn't realize right away is that when you use the +Resources powerup, it actually counts the double resource when you enter the camp, not when you have the green checkmark on the resource. In this level, it allowed me to send workers up to the island on the right before the +Resources button was ready and still counted them double when they got back when it kicked in. Maybe that was obvious to everyone else!

You're very welcome And yes, that's an important distinction to mention. Took me a couple of levels to figure it out myself! Timing and patience are very important in this game.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 12, 14 12:45 PM
1. Work your way down, gathering resources and chopping wood. Don't ignore the renewable piles.

2. Get a 2nd worker as soon as possible. Clear towards both bridges, collecting resources as you go.

3. Use the 1/2 cost bonus to build both bridges at the same time. (make sure you have enough resources!) Build the first level of the dragon tower.

4. Have one worker work down, the other to the right. Get the 3rd worker when you can, so when the lower path splits off you can still have workers going in every direction.

5. Use your 1/2 cost bonus whenever you can to bust through boulders and build bridges. Try to maximize it as much as possible. (Building 3, or at least 2 things at once.)

6. Build the barrack when you can and take out the ice golems. Use your 1/2 cost bonus to take out all 3 ice golems. (Remember, you can queue actions)

7. Have your workers continue to gather resources, prioritizing gold. If you do gather wood and stack it up, go ahead and upgrade the dragon tower, but it's not essential.

8. Use your 1/2 cost bonus to cleanse the earth in 3 directions at once. If your workers are fast, you can get all 3 top patches and 1 underpatch on the same bonus. Gather gold and finish up the underpatches and you're done!

Time - 14:33

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 12, 14 12:15 PM
teddycavalier wrote:How do you collect cannon balls ??? I thought I finished the level - but after building all buildings it still seems to wait for me to collect cannon balls ??

You should see piles of cannon balls, just click on those and "gather" them like you do anything else!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 11, 14 4:24 PM
Fazer31 wrote:Merci beaucoup!

I play in english to get the game sooner, but sometimes langage is not helping.... you saved me time and patience....

de rien!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 11, 14 12:08 PM
gbanjs wrote:OMG! Thank you...I finally got gold.

Awesome! Glad to hear it

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 11, 14 12:05 PM
Fazer31 wrote:Any one having trouble by finishing this level? I've build the crystal, collected the canonballs (x2) and killed the dragons... but the game don't end.... DO I have to upgrade the crystal up to last level? game seems to required the canonballs to be collected, but I've done it ????

Yes, you do When it says "build Crimson Crystal" that is to the final level.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 10, 14 11:11 PM
There's a long thread with tips from several people on level 2.6 already Good luck.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 10, 14 9:12 PM
MammawJo wrote:
nitemage wrote:yea! i finally got gold! but only just. the real trick is to do as much as you possibly can during the 1/2 bonus. If possible start your workers on a task they can finish before the bonus runs out so you can quickly assign them more tasks while the bonus is still running. IE clearing a sand dune, or building across quicksand.

I have tried & tried & tried & tried some more to no avail. I've used the 1/2 bonus with as many tasks as I possibly can; but still can't get gold. I did notice that to build the bridges to the water jugs, you can get 2 rounds in plus a sand dune on each side during the bonus time. It still hasn't helped me. If I wasn't so obsessed with this level now, I give up. But I am determined.

I am in the same boat. I just can't get it wrapped. I mean, I'm not even close anymore. The more I tinker with strategies, the further I seem to get from making gold. Anytime someone posts a new strategy I try it out a few (dozen) times...but I'm not sure what else I can do! I need a lovely step by step, I think.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 10, 14 8:07 PM
1. Start collecting resources, priority on chopping wood. Get a 2nd worker, and use the bonus carry to collect more resources.

2. Build the bridge on the right and get a 3rd worker before you start on the ones on the left. Try to use the bonus carry as much possible to collect resources.

3. Use one worker to build and clear down towards the goal while the other two keep collecting resources, making sure to clear to the renewable gold piles on the left of the small island.

4. Go ahead and build the barracks as you're cleaning. Once you have 10 wood (enough for the last bridge) you can stop collecting wood.

5. Use all 3 workers to collect resources while the soldier takes care of the ice golems.

6. Send one worker down to cleanse the earth while the other 2 continue to collect resources. Feel free to use speedy boots at this point.

I finished at 8:46 doing it this way. Good luck

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 10, 14 5:56 PM
1. Start picking up resources and moving towards the sawmill. At this point, other than the wood pile right in front of you, only pick up things that are in your way. After chopping 2 fallen trees you'll have enough to get the sawmill going. Do so.

2. Chop the third log in your way and then hold a few seconds to hit the double carry bonus. Pick up resources as quickly as you can, trying to get at least one full pile of wood, gold and food. Upgrade your sawmill.

3. Build the little bridge to the left and hit the double carry bonus again. Gather as much as you can, and get a 2nd worker as soon as you have enough wood.

4. Build the 1st level of the sky tower and use your 1/2cost bonus to build the bridge towards the soiled earth.

5. Use one worker to clear snowbanks, the other to gather resources. Hit the double carry bonus when you can and get a 3rd worker when you have enough wood.

6. Keep 1 worker constantly gathering resources, using the other two to work towards the top and the right. Dragons will attack, don't wait for the tower to take care of it, help out by clicking them.

7. After building the little bridge towards the top, you can upgrade your tower fully.

8. Use the 1/2 cost bonus to knock through the first big boulder and build the little bridge to the right.

9. Wait a few seconds until the double carry bonus is ready and then use all 3 workers to start collecting from the resource island at top right. When your gold starts filling up, send 1 worker to bust through the rest of the boulders.

10. Hit the double carry bonus again and let the other 2 workers finish clearing that island. On the last boulder, hit double carry again and collect the renewable gold and food.

11. Cleanse the soil and keep using the double carry bonus to get those renewable resources.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 9, 14 9:32 PM
Mystic, there's a big long thread on level 3.5 on here already Lots of good tips!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 9, 14 9:30 PM
Glad to hear it

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 9, 14 7:14 PM
MammawJo wrote:
I just requested a walkthrough for this level from Sipason. If one gets posted, I'll let you know.

I asked, too! Figured it couldn't hurt.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 9, 14 5:15 PM
1. Start gathering resources, prioritizing wood so you can get a 2nd worker ASAP.

2. Send one worker towards the sawmill, the other towards the mine on the right,using the cornucopia bonus to get enough gold. Be careful! Do not build the bridge towards the sawmill until you have access to the renewable food pile near the mine on the right.

3. Work towards activating the sawmill & right-side mine. Get a 3rd worker when you can and have him concentrate on collecting resources. Keep using your cornucopia bonus when you're low on gold and/or food. Don't waste too much time picking up the renewable wood pile when you don't really need wood. (I'm honestly not even sure you need the sawmill on this level, but you have to go past it anyways, so might as well start it up.)

4. Keep going towards the 2nd mine with 2 workers, send the 3rd one down to the cannonballs on the right.

5. Activate the 2nd mine and just keep going down towards the 2nd set of cannonballs. I kept using the cornucopia bonus to keep up with gold and food. You may be tempted to use fast work or speedy boots because it seems like you're going sooooo slowly, but you have enough time. Resources are more of an issue. Stick with the cornucopia almost all of the way through.

6. Once all you have left is the last pile of cannonballs, go ahead and use those speedy boots to collect them and you're done!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator