Posts created by Moon38

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Crimson Thief on Jun 6, 16 11:57 AM
It seems all it took was a simple reinstall of the gm. Thanks anyway,

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Crimson Thief on Jun 6, 16 3:35 AM
Does anybody out there know how to fix a runtime error? I've tried repeatedly to contact customer support but all I ever get is an automated response. I never hear from an actual person to tell me what to do about this. This has happened not just to this game but several others I've purchased recently. The game manager gives me error 802 and I get a separate dialog box that says "Runtime Error! Program...iles(86x)\Campfire Legends-The Babysitter\drjpvk.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information," Well I've tried repeatedly to do that but as I said nobody will help me. I play on PC using windows 10. If anybody out there can help me I'd sure appreciate it. Please leave me a message in my bfg inbox so I'll be able to see it right away and it won't get lost in the rest of the forum responses.My only other option would be to terminate my membership which I really don't want to do if I can avoid it.

Thanks

P.S the reason there's another game title in the error message I've relayed to you guys is because this same message pops up with all of my recent purchases including this one, Thanks again.

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past on Mar 1, 16 7:25 AM
I agree with the others. That ending STANK! Totally out of character with the Labyrinths series.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Feb 14, 16 4:14 PM
This is pretty easy if you slow down a sec and think about it. All you have to do is connect them in such a way that you get an open ended square stretching the entire length and height of your grid with the opening at the top. From there it's just a matter of moving the middle dot on the left hand side to the middle of the grid. Hope this helps.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Feb 14, 16 3:12 PM
It's 1,3,5,7, 9. Hope that helps

posted in Gnomes Garden on Jan 13, 16 7:15 PM
Yeah I'd like to know the same thing. Thanks

posted in Gnomes Garden on Jan 12, 16 6:06 PM
I'm stuck too but for a different reason. I've gotten all the stuff I need to build the bridge that leads to the mine and the path to it is clear but the game for some reason seems to think the way is still blocked. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover on Oct 18, 15 3:37 PM
I've decorated the living room and the porch so is that it for the game? Are there any more rooms to the house? I thought it said when I got to 20K coins (which I have done), another room would open up. Anybody know? Thanks

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 15 8:21 AM
Im stuck at the end of the bonus game, sorry. Same place and situation though. Thanks

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 15 8:06 AM
Im in the ventilation room/shadow realm, towards the end of the game I believe. Ive already gotten the wire and the acid and opened the grate in the back of the room. The hint keeps juggling me back and forth between the remaining colored tables or whatever they are and the illustration on the floor next to them that tells you what you get for various combinations, I have no idea where to go or what to do from here. Can anybody help me out please? I can't find the place in the guide that would help me. Thanks

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on May 18, 15 6:15 PM
Nvm folks. I didnt stop to consider that the raven could get down that bag for me LOL Sorry. Thanks anyway. Ive sorted things out on my own

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on May 18, 15 6:07 PM
I feel kinda dumb asking this since there is an SG but I can't figure this out to save my life. Where do I put this dragon ring? When I use my hint it takes me to a room with a knight in it (Ive already taken the planks from his shield), above him hangs a little swinging bag and it says I should cut it down. Well that's all fine well and good but all I have in my inventory is a raven, one scale pan and of course, the dragon ring. So what do I do from here? Ive already placed the bas relief piece and two of I guess three mechanism pieces. Im stuck. Can someone tell me where I should go from here? Thanks

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on May 17, 15 8:12 AM
Nvm folks. Turns out it was just that I hadnt collected those from the bonus chapter yet. I found all my elusive insects LOL Thanks anyway.

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on May 17, 15 6:41 AM
At the conclusion of the main game I discovered quite accidentally that players are given the opportunity to go back and find any butterflies they may have missed. I placed all the butterflies in the puzzle I had gathered up to that point but the game will not let me go back and collect the ones Im missing. Is this a glitch in the game or is it just my game in particular? Anybody know what I can do to be able to collect the butterflies Im missing? Thanks

I'm having the same problem. The guide says the key from the janitors closet is supposed to be used in the same door you get it out from under and so does the hint so i think we both have the right key and door but still no dice

posted in Dog Unit New York: Detective Max on Mar 31, 15 9:16 PM
Ok I'll bite, no pun intended but where is it so I can get the newspaper or magazine or whatever it's going to be? Thanks

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Mar 4, 15 9:56 PM
Guys there's a video walkthrough. All you have to do is search for it. You want part 10. I hope it helps.

posted in Hidden Memories of a Bright Summer on Jan 26, 15 2:15 AM
Guys, does anybody know where the last page and piece are and what I do with the feathers? Thanks

Im a little confused too. I havent actually counted how many there are supposed to be but each segment of the wheel has a little mini storyline that you can interact with but the first one I tried never finished before it took me back to the menu. I didnt get anything for it either. I was thinking that wheel is meant to help you get any morphies you might've missed during the course of the game. Maybe I was mistaken.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Oct 26, 14 8:15 PM
Can someone please tell me the orders of colors? Ive figured out their locations, I just need the order to get all the overlapping right. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator