Posts created by nosake

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 14 7:16 PM
Poof11 wrote:I too am having the same problem with once the footprint is cleaned with the brush the X is visible but it will not let me pick up the X only the cleaning brush. I have tried to place the brush in all areas surrounding the X and on the X just in case not all of the area was cleaned but to no avail. So, I cannot proceed any further in this game until this glitch is fixed.

Had the same problem and found a work-around. Close the HOG scene and reopen. The brush will be gone and you can get the X.

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses on Dec 17, 13 5:02 PM
same problem: submarine and valve. Game locks up with error message.

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 13 11:55 PM
No bonus chapter. Am I mistaken about that? I could have sworn it said there was a bonus chapter when I finished the main game.

posted in Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek on Oct 7, 13 8:24 PM
There are only three rings to collect, however, to solve the game you need five. I "think" I'm almost at the end of the game but will never know.

posted in Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 13 3:29 AM
I always read the game reviews before buying, and since many gave this one rave kudos, I jumped in.

I will continue to read reviews but this time, I regret the purchase. Terrible game, IMO.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty on Oct 28, 12 12:17 AM
ssitze wrote:I've got the faulty HOS at the end of the game. My right door will not open, so I cannot find the samurai. I have submitted a tech report as requested, but as I told them, I don't want to start this game all over, if this cannot be fixed I want my game credit back.

Similar to my problem: the lightning bolt is apparently off-screen so I can't complete the HOG scene.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 12 1:39 PM
If it weren't for map jumping, I would have dumped this game 30 minutes in. As it was, I finished simply because I didn't want to waste the money. That said, I DID waste the money and the time.

Like many others, I have the same problem with game and cursor lag. What's interesting is that normally, in games where the cursor lags, it occurs in the close-ups, whereas with this game, the close-ups work pretty well but the main part of the game lags. Strange.

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Mar 7, 12 2:55 PM
Is this a game or a torture test? It is far and away the toughest game challenge I've ever faced. Someone mentioned logic but I don't see that at all. I'd probably endure if there were a hint button but seeing that there isn't ... .

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Feb 9, 12 12:28 PM
Disappointed in that mine is a minority opinion on this game. I don't like it. It's too "in your face" giving the player little chance to relax and enjoy the story and game.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Jan 9, 12 11:52 AM
I love the game enough to overlook the occasional jumpy scenes but it is an annoyance all the same.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Jan 9, 12 11:50 AM
I don't often comment on games but am pleased to say that I'm loving this one. It's just frustrating enough to keep me edgy, and that's a good thing!

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 6, 11 9:02 PM
While I should be happy that this game loads and plays without technical problems, it seems geared toward 10 year old boys. I don't like this game.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 24, 11 11:21 PM
Too Many Puzzles

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 23, 11 3:21 AM
Snoopchic44 wrote:I just re installed because of the mechanism issue. I thought the problem I'm having would be resloved, yet it isn't. It is SUPER glitchy! If the cursor is in the field it is the pictures jump around, horribly! Especially bad when I go back towards me, or where I have been. JUMPS like crazy! I have well over what is needed to play the game, and no other game is doing this! HELP! I just want to see if I'm alone

Having exactly same problem. Worse than annoying!

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Sep 9, 11 3:12 PM
Good game!

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 30, 11 2:48 PM
I followed through on the tech issues with this game by contacting support. They provided a couple of tips which I executed but nothing changed. I've since submitted a request for a game credit (four actually) and have heard nothing in over a week.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 11 10:03 PM
Grrrr. This is the third BF game in the past few weeks where the close up pictures jump or jitter so badly I can't focus on the objects. What's going on? I'm getting tired of wasting money here.

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Aug 13, 11 8:42 PM
Tedious game. I don't get the rave reviews here at all.

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Aug 11, 11 7:53 PM
Two problem games back to back. Frustrating to throw away good money. Mini game pictures flicker.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator