Posts created by gtitus09

posted in Twilight City: Love as a Cure on Nov 20, 13 10:47 AM
Glad to see that it's not just me that has the problem. I have the same problem exactly as you had Academic. Nothing I am trying works. It wont' let me get the Crystal even after I got the faster vehicle. And the Dusk spell is still overshadowing everything and the Teleport spell doesn't work because it won't select a building! Nothing works. This is SO disappointing to me as I was really enjoying the game. And now I am unable to finish it when I've gotten SO close. This game uses an enormous amt. of memory btw, and I had other problems throughout with my character not being able to enter buildings and getting a red revolving circle no matter where you clicked. I was able to advance by clicking my windows button on my keyboard and minimizing and then maximizing it again. I had to do that quite often. I dont' know why I can't get anywhere though and I have to be honest I am royally teed off because I had almost completed the game.

Academic wrote:Hi everyone,

Yes I managed to cast the dusk spell the first time but not get the crystal and be told I need to do other things. Once I had done more I cast the spell again but couldn't get the crystal. Like the others my mana went down. I went to try to cast a spell and this allowed me to top up my mana at the circus but now I am trying to teleport and it's asking me which place but as it's dusk won't let me go anywhere. I've followed your instructions and updated Flash playerr but still frozen. Like the other player I am 4 hous into the game so don't want to start from the begining again.. HELP!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Nov 18, 13 8:04 AM
I've played this many times and never had any technical issues. I have Windows XP. Make sure your Direct X is current and your video drivers are updated. If that doesn't work I would contact support.

posted in Building the Great Wall of China on Jun 6, 13 5:43 AM
I agree with the other reviewers about not being able to queue tasks ahead of time, and all the other stuff including my MAIN complaint that there is no RELAXED mode. What's worse is THEY STAY THERE IS! What the heck is wrong with a developer who says in two different places you can play in RELAXED mode but you still get a timer? What? Is it just an oversight that they didn't do something correctly? I mean they corrected other irritating things about the timer, but STILL did not fix it so there is a relaxed mode, therefore I will not be buying this game.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on May 26, 13 11:35 AM
I am very infuriated as to what to do with the phone booth! I am stuck in this game and the hint system does NOTHING! I have the number but as soon as I press one dial number I get a busy signal and the message that the number is out of service! HELP PLEASE SOMEBODY!!!

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Apr 4, 13 4:51 AM
Yes I too have the same problem. Everything is in slow motion. The little men and all the actions. It's impossible to play the game this way. I played Book one with no problems and the file for book 2 is not much larger so I don't understand why I am having this issue, but other people are as well. This is a major disappointment to me for I loved Book one a lot and played the demo of Book 2 with no problems and really wanted to play the entire game.

posted in Kingdom Chronicles on Oct 9, 12 7:56 AM
I downloaded the trial of this game. I am getting no sound effects in the game. Only ambient sounds and music. Has anyone else had this problem and if so do you know why this is happening? I can play other games of this type such as Island Tribe, My Kingdom for the Princess, Roads of Rome and Jack of all tribes and all sounds are fine. Thank you in advance!

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Mar 1, 12 6:46 AM
Regarding the technical issues people have regarding the game. I have found out that if you are in a level, and leave or quit the game, even though it says it is saving your game, when you go back in and it asks "load previously saved game?" If you say yes, the game will crash. It will not load your previously saved game. So therefore you HAVE to finish each level before it will save, and then you can quit and then go back in later. I just finished level 23 last night. It took me 2 hours! It's a difficult one. They start you with nothing but 2,000 dollars. No barn or equipment or plantings of any kind. You have to build three factories. Confectionary, clothing and sausage. That's not even the worst. You have to order the seeds. Most are 300 or 200 each. BUT! After you order each seed packet, you have to buy the seeds then for 50. The same goes for buildings. You have to pay the order price of $500 first, then you have to buy the building for $500. And of course there are the workers. You have to pay the fee to buy each of them and then pay them their money before they will start working. By the time I completed the level, I had several though of each worker, two or three of each animal building and a whole lot of fruits, flowers and veggies planted. But this is why it took me 2 hours to complete the level. I really like the game, but they should have made certain things better. Many of the levels are just way too long, plus all the vocals in the game were just not necessary and is what makes the file so large, and why the initial loading of the game takes so long.

posted in Hidden World on Sep 17, 11 7:02 AM

At first I enjoyed it. But after I played well into it, it got irritating. I didn't like having to gather the countless number of different resources all the time, and the other irritating thing was having to destroy the wizard and his freeze balls quite frequently. This is NOT as good or as satisfying as My Kingdom for the Princess, no way. The graphics too I thought were quite overdone. Too much in color everywhere made it hard sometimes to see what you needed to do. Plus just not enough variety in this game. I enjoyed Jack of All Tribes much better than this game. I would rate this just above average for Overall quality.

Rated Overall: 3 and half stars out of 5
Graphics: 4 stars
Music: 3 stars
Sound Effects: 2 stars
Fun Factor: 2 and a half stars

posted in TV Farm on Sep 17, 11 6:51 AM
I could not get into this game. I found it rather boring actually. And too, it had stuff in the game play that reminded me of Farm Frenzy or Farm Mania, both games which I liked very much. You know turning corn into flour and wheat into eggs? Should have been the other way around. Feed the chickens corn and they produce eggs, and wheat would be milled into flour. Oh well. Also you had to order some product via a helicopter, and sell product in the warehouse, which was like Farm Frenzy too. Each round there is some other machine you need or some large sum of money you need to generate. Which by itself would have been okay I guess but even the graphics were just so so, sound effects were extremely obnoxious, but music was okay,
I didn't like the layout of this game, and felt it could have been more attractive, though the weather effects were charming. But not enough to keep me interested in the game. After awhile I was just bored with it all.

Overall: 2 stars out of 5
Graphics: 3 stars
Music: 2 stars
Sound Effects: 0 stars
Fun Factor: 2 and a half stars

posted in Bistro Boulevard on Sep 1, 11 8:58 AM
I cannot get my Italian restaurant 5 stars. I have all the fastest kitchen equipment, Four of the stoves, two ovens, and counters. I have all other upgrades, such as recipes, staff, and have 70 decor. Nothing works. Every day I still get Perfect, Perfect, Great. I cannot get 5 stars. What is the secret someone please?

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Aug 28, 11 11:54 AM
This is a total ripoff of ROYAL ENVOY. That game was created by Playrix Entertainment who have superb graphics.
This game is created by Wendigo Studios. They do not have but the two games and for this game they totally copied just about everything going on in Royal Envoy.
From upgrading homes, Clearing the paths of debris, paying "nomads" vs. Pirates in R.E. and also creating a market, to make a deal with you, to collecting taxes.
I thought the gameplay not as fun as R.E. mainly because the graphics were not as good.
But I just don't understand the point of why a totally different game company would copy a great game, just to put out their product. I would rate this only two stars for the reasons mentioned.

posted in Farm 2 on Jun 14, 11 11:00 AM
Sorry I could not get past the horrible graphics. This should not be in 2011 that someone cannot make great graphics for a TM farm type game. And the way the screen moved made me nauseous. I couldn't even play it. I was in for 2 minutes and as I said I couldn't get past the bad graphics. I wouldn't take this game if it were offered free.

posted in Hobby Farm on Jun 12, 11 6:37 AM
I played this for quite awhile on one of the game systems. I thought the graphics were really clear and attractive, and since I never played "My Farm Life" I didn't have a problem with comparing the two. What I didn't like about this, they just keep adding new machines, or increasing the amounts of crops, and the worst thing is the lack of space. I don't like when you have to work in the night with the dim light and watch for the thieves, but I hated the lack of space. I kept having to move things to try and make room. Ranch Rush, Farm Mania, and other Farm TM games, I didn't have this problem. You only get a small island, and their graphics are just a bit oversized I thought. When you look at the screen it looks more like an HOG game and one of the rooms you must find the object in, lol! Yeah it's all cluttered and hard to see your chickens, or find your goats or lambs. If they make a sequel I hope they will improve it, regarding this.

posted in Fairy Maids on Apr 21, 11 2:03 PM
I played the trial of this for an hour and thought it was cute at first. But after buying it unfortunately, I found that it just gets boring and repetitive after awhile. I did try and play though till the end but then I could go no further.
Because in order to destroy the boggart, you need the most upgraded wand. I reached the last level in the game, and there is just no way you can destroy the king of the boggarts without that wand. I don't understand WHY they didn't leave you a way to get the money you needed so you could purchase the wand, but as far as I could see, there was no way to replay the levels and I only had around 3,100 dollars left. You need $20,000 to get the wand. This was really disappointing that I Could not finish the game because I could not purchase the wand and there was no way to replay any levels to get more money.

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Apr 1, 11 4:16 PM
I didn't think I'd like this game at first but after playing for awhile I was hooked! Does anyone know when the sequel will be out?

Gale

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Jan 28, 11 6:45 AM
I played this for the 1 hour trial. I LOVED this game and will be buying it shortly. I haven't bought a game in what twenty years. This game is one of the best TM games I've played. It has superb graphics, and everything is contained in the area of your screen and you don't have to go scrolling etc. The villagers are cute, and there are many things to do, so no boredom sets in. And also it has bonus HOG type games as well.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator