Posts created by Fellmoon

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Sep 17, 10 7:26 AM
Can't find alcohol burner. Used hint but nothing there. Walkthrough shows fish mouth open but I can't open it!! Help please

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Sep 17, 10 7:26 AM
Can't find alcohol burner. Used hint but nothing there. Walkthrough shows fish mouth open but I can't open it!! Help please

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 31, 10 2:54 PM
crzyrdhd wrote:I am having trouble getting the suitcase to unlock even looked at the walkthrough screen but it wont unlock Now I am stuck !!!!
When you go back to view the symbals you will also find numbers ie: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Remember them that is the order that the symbals will go on suitcase lock

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 31, 10 2:51 PM
crzyrdhd wrote:I am having trouble getting the suitcase to unlock even looked at the walkthrough screen but it wont unlock Now I am stuck !!!!

posted in Exorcist on Aug 17, 10 7:21 AM
It took me about 5 hrs too! Good length good story line, good graphics. Had a lot of fun with this one. Took me a few minutes to figure out The spirit lamp, but was easy I was just dense, making it harder than it really was. No touble or glitches encountered Worth the money

posted in Exorcist on Aug 17, 10 3:30 AM
I've put it together I think, but I can't get the matches to light it! and what is the secret word?

posted in Exorcist on Aug 17, 10 3:28 AM
I've put it together I think, but I can't get the matches to light it! and what is the secret word?

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 18, 10 9:05 PM
I just finished the game!! I thought i was having glitches too. I was stuck in the same places others wrote about, but found out there r no glitches some areas harder than others and takes a lot of searching, but you can find them, I am an ol

d old lady with a worn out brain, but if i can find them so can everyone else lol and when u get locked out of an area its because there is nothing there 4 u to do or see anymore.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Jul 22, 09 7:08 PM
What is a spr.dll error?

i can't get out either and the map doesn't help

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Mar 29, 09 6:48 PM
i am positive I used the hard wood the icicle goes into the hollowed rock

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Mar 29, 09 9:31 AM
I gathered the bundle of wood, grass, soft wood, and hard wood, Placed the grass bundle of wood , grass, and soft wood in pit but hard wood wont work on soft wood. what am I doin wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator