Posts created by shera156

Same issue with tree - I'm on windows 10.

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun on Apr 18, 17 4:09 PM
I can't seem to arrange the hands on the clock according to the clue. Please help.

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 16 6:15 AM
Cannot find it!!

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 15 6:45 PM
Stuck on the plane - game is asking for a navigation chart. I don't have it in my inventory. Any suggestions? Thanks.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming on Mar 13, 15 7:46 PM
Computer will not allow me to pick up the button so I can purchase the battery. Please help. I have tried uninstall/reinstall, but no success.
Thanks.

posted in Criminal Investigation Agents: Petrodollars on Oct 13, 14 10:03 AM
Any way to skip this?

posted in Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 14 9:23 AM
Having a problem. XYZ - any thoughts on how they should be placed? Thanks.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle on Jun 4, 14 12:56 PM
Unicorn toolbox will not complete because the item over the head will not appear. Any suggestions on how to get that done?

posted in Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride on Mar 6, 13 6:21 PM
After I clean the two ladies' homes, I get no prompt to move forward. Can anyone help?

the fishing rod will not attach to the fisherman above the clock. Any comments on how to get it to work? Thanks

the fishing rod will not attach to the fisherman above the clock. Any comments on how to get it to work? Thanks

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Jun 26, 11 9:12 AM
I put the broom in the correct spot and nothing happens. It seems to be stuck there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I have a problem -- I have all the puppet parts yet when I assemble them, one puppet is missing his head. I uninstalled the game and started new. Now, I have just created the pepper and the book is still asking me to assemble it. Yikes -- I love this game and I just can't take the time to get stuck in so many places. Please help.
Thanks

I have a problem -- I have all the puppet parts yet when I assemble them, one puppet is missing his head. I uninstalled the game and started new. Now, I have just created the pepper and the book is still asking me to assemble it. Yikes -- I love this game and I just can't take the time to get stuck in so many places. Please help.
Thanks

Where is the head for the last puppet -- the heart is there. Please help. Thanks

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Jan 29, 11 9:24 AM
The book shows that the knob for the projector is in a box containing the post-it notes; however, the graphic cuts off and is not accessible. What to do. I tried minimizing the screen, but it won't allow it. Frustrated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator