Posts created by cindybuns

I've finished the game and then tried to play the bonus game; it is still locked and will not let me play it. I exited out of the game went back into it and it returns me back to the last movie cut scene I let it play out and it still will not let me play the bonus game. What gives?

posted in Myths of the World: Fire of Olympus Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 17 10:50 AM
Every time I go back into the game the only profile that shows up is Player and I have to start from the beginning. I have Windows 7.

I know it's an old system; but it works without too many bugs and not everyone wants to load up with the latest system; especially since they come with bugs that drive you crazy.

Ok below is the email I used to contact the TECH Dept for the piano problem:

Trying to solve the puzzle of the piano and which keys to play; unless you use the hint for each and every sequence you cannot get past this point and since it is a puzzle you normally always have the option of skipping the puzzle. However there is no such option here and it is very frustrating having to go through this. If you check your forum you will see that there are several other people having this same problem and they are regretting purchasing this game.

When it was just Blue Tea games putting out this series they were a lot more careful making sure their games worked correctly before being submitted to the public; now that Epix is involved they don't seem to care what they put out; especially with something as simple as having a puzzle skip.

This is a problem with the game and the developers NEED TO FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Windows 7 (which is a very stable system more so than recent ones).

BELOW is my first response received:

This is Kailey in Seattle, Thank you for writing to us and also for sending in the Dr. Felix Results as well as the troubleshooting steps you've already taken. I see that Dark Parables: Requiem for the Forgotten Shadow Collector's Edition
is stuck at the piano and it won't let you skip. I can definitely look into this for you.

I'm sorry that it's sounding as though this game doesn't want to work on your computer at this time.

The more people who contact and download the Dr. Felix report and send it to the Tech people the quicker we may be able to get them to fix the various problems. So do use the contact support on their website and send your problems to them.

Please everyone if you are having problems loading the game contact/email their TECH Department and run the Dr. Felix program so they know what system you have. I have had this problem with other games in the past and let me tell you that their Tech people are excellent and usually solve these types of problems one way or the other.

Explain the problem let them know what system you have as well as running the Dr. Felix program---so far anytime I have had a problem with a game and have gotten in touch with them they have solved my problems.

Answer to losing profile information so you won't have to start again.

First off after downloading the complete game (if you already played the demo), and the game appears to lose your profile, just enter your name the way you did for the demo and it links back to where you left off in the demo.

Problem--the piano cannot get it to work right; also if this is a puzzle you normally get the option of skipping (instead of going crazy) trying to solve it. You can't; it just won't let you; I've gone to the guide and since you can't keep the guide/game on screen at the same time you'd have to write down the sequence; but it's almost impossible (after seeing the picture) to click on the right colors/keys. This needs to be fixed so that you can skip the puzzle instead of going nuts trying to solve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 16 12:05 PM
I keep getting a download error whenever I try to download this game; I was able to download the demo with no problem and enjoyed the game so much I purchased it. Now I cannot download the completed game.

I've deleted what I had on my system and then tried downloading again but still have problems; in fact I have done this several times. I have downloaded the previous games of this series and have had no problems it has to be something in the game or from your end as there are other customers that I have seen have the same problem.

I have Windows 7 Premium home 64bit operating system; Intel Core(TM) i5-2300 cpu @ 2.80ghz 2.80ghz; RAM 6.00 GB

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 16 12:58 PM
Got a fix from Barry in Seattle and it worked! On Windows 7 Home Premium so I don't know if it will work on other systems; check with BF tech dept. Here is what Barry sent me.
Just so you know, we tag all of these with the game or Collector's Edition which is not working correctly for review.
Looking into this, sometimes when a game does not install correctly it can cause the saved game file to become incomplete. Then no matter what troubleshooting you try after that it still won't help since the game is trying to play off a damaged save file. I know it's troublesome to do this, but it may help to delete this game's save file off of your computer and start the game over.
Here are some steps to delete that saved data from your computer:
1 Click the Windows logo in the lower left corner of the screen, click 'Control Panel'
2 Click 'Appearance and Personalization' then choose 'Folder Options'
3 Click the 'View' tab
4 Under Advanced Settings, click 'Show hidden files and folders', click 'OK'
Now that we have done that, go into the game folder to remove the saved data.
5 Return to the Start menu and select Computer, then open Local Disk (C).
6 Open the Users folder.
7 Open the folder corresponding to the user name you use on your computer.
8 Open the AppData folder.
Note: The AppData folder icon should appear faded, indicating that it is a hidden folder. If you don't see the AppData folder, make sure the option to Show hidden files and folders is enabled as described in steps 1 - 3.
9 From the AppData folder, open the Roaming folder, then the EleFun Games folder.
10 From the EleFun Games folder, open the Witches' Legacy 7 CE\ce\profiles folder and Delete everything inside. If prompted, select Yes to confirm the deletion.
The EleFun Games is the game developer folder. If you are unable to locate it, I've listed the game file path (where it is saved on your computer) below:
C:\Users\user.name\AppData\Roaming\EleFun Games\Witches' Legacy 7 CE\ce\profiles
Go ahead and uninstall and then reinstall the Collector's Edition. To uninstall game open Big Fish Games app click on the trash can icon. This should ask you if you want to uninstall the game. Go say 'Yes' to get the game removed from your computer. Then go get the game reinstalled!
Download a purchased game:
1 Go to your Purchase History
2 Find the game you wish to reinstall and click the ‘Install Now’ button.
3 If prompted, select to ‘Run’ or ‘Open’ the file and the download will begin.

I finally started receiving an answer from tech support on 1/13/16. I wrote to them on 12/25/15. I followed all of the directions as well as sending a Dr. Fish report:

1--uninstall and reinstall---DID NOT WORK
2--run as administrator----DID NOT WORK
3--change compability---DID NOT WORK

With 5 pages of people having problems with this game; different operating systems; and the problem being similar with everyone---LOGICALLY don't you think it's a PROBLEM WITH THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sent another response to Tech Support with another Dr. Fish report and maybe something will happen.

You would think seeing all these complaints that it would finally get through that the game itself would have to be checked out instead of replying to everyone on this forum to follow the help instructions; this is not being very helpful.

Sorry if you do not like this note; and I know it's only a game; but it's very frustrating to be 1--given a pat answer (and not taking into account the number of people having the same problem) and 2 the DELAY in getting an actual person getting back to me re this problem instead of an automatic response.

I know it was the holidays but 12/25 and finally the first technician getting back to me on 1/13!!!

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 15 11:48 AM
With so many people having problems, and on different operating systems, it is not a problem your Help articles can fix!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A PROBLEM WITH THE GAME ITSELF!!!!!

The developers should be contacted and together you need to arrange a fix for this game.

I have all the other games in this series and have had no problem with them.

ps

I've contacted the tech dept. and received a reply that because of the holiday they are backed up on resolving these issues; I suggest that everyone who is having a problem with this game contact BF include a Dr. Fish report and send it to them. Maybe with the volume of problems showing up they will do something about it.

I removed the game and redownloaded it again and still have the same problem.

I then sent the issue to the Big Fish technical team in an email along with a Dr. Fish file; mentioning that others were having the same problem in the same spot on various operating systems.

As soon as I get an answer/fix I will post it here.

I have the same problem, windows 7 freezing at the Academy at a cut scene, press ESC get menu go back into it still freezes. Since about 10 of us have the same problem on various mediums I say it's a problem with the game and you need to fix it.

I am currently uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that does anything and will repost if it does.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 15 11:21 AM
I have reported the problem with the bonus game to the Tech Dept along with a Fish report so hopefully will hear from them soon.

Another player reported that she downloaded the game again and that it worked fine, not sure if this will help but I don't want to have to replay the whole game again when I'm almost at the end of the bonus game. Though if the Tech Dept can't help I may do that.

When I hear from the Techies and if they solve the problem I'll post it in this forum.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 15 12:45 PM
I have windows 7 and am having a problem with the bonus game. Trying to get the green crystal resin that I need for the cure and the gate keeps crashing down and the flames shoot up. Can't press anything to get past this, esc, hint button, guide nothing works I have to control alt delete and then exit out of the game.

I believe this is a problem with the game itself, please help as I'd like to know the end of the story.

I believe others are having the same problem.

I have Windows 7 Home Premium and the cursor is driving me crazy. Tried to change plane settings and could click on instrument and it would not catch so I could change the settings as indicated. Had to click several times on HOS; used Marjohng had to click several times in order to get it to work. Puzzles had to click several times and forget dragging the paint brush to paint the dragon. I had to use the skip button a lot.

I've never had this much trouble with a game before; and since I am not the only one with problems there must be something wrong with the game. This needs to be fixed (and the developers should have tested this out before putting this game out there) as there is obviously a problem!

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 15 1:58 PM
The strategy guide does not help with the flower patterns and if the clue is in the snapshot of the level, it doesn't help either as the picture is very blurry. This needs to be fixed or they should write what the flower pattern should be along with the tips listed in the guide.

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 14 11:56 AM
I had already tried clicking on the fingerprint kit (as well as clicking out of it), but the kit opens automatically when you get to this point. I had also uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Yes, do not click on the fingerprints but hold down your cursor and scroll through the entire grate as well as outside the grate; then click outside the box showcasing the grate and you should hear the voice.

These instructions should have been included in the tutorial OR this glitch (which indeed it is) should have been fixed before the game's release.

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 14 11:56 AM
I had already tried clicking on the fingerprint kit (as well as clicking out of it), but the kit opens automatically when you get to this point. I had also uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Yes, do not click on the fingerprints but hold down your cursor and scroll through the entire grate as well as outside the grate; then click outside the box showcasing the grate and you should hear the voice.

These instructions should have been included in the tutorial OR this glitch (which indeed it is) should have been fixed before the game's release.

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 14 6:16 PM
Ok I've exited in and out of the game; I've even entered and exited out of the fingerprinting kit; I've deleted the game and then reinstalled it.

I'm still dusting dusting and more dusting; personally I'd rather do windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is obviously a glitch in the game so the developers need to get this FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've sent this issue to Tech support, but then came to this forum and I tried the fix by not clicking but holding down the button and scrolling over the grate several times until all fingerprints appear.

It worked BUT you also have to scroll OUTSIDE the box containing the grate in order for the game to continue; you should hear the detective's voice solving the mystery of how the man and bird died.

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 14 5:55 PM
Ok I've exited in and out of the game; I've even entered and exited out of the fingerprinting kit; I've deleted the game and then reinstalled it.

I'm still dusting dusting and more dusting; personally I'd rather do windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is obviously a glitch in the game so the developers need to get this FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 14 4:43 PM
I also have the problem of it continually dusting and I have even selected the fingerprint kit and deselected it, exited out of the game and went back into it. I believe it is a glitch in the game. the only thing I have left to do is to uninstall and reinstall it to see if that fixes the problem; if it doesn't we'll have to get in touch with tech support to get it fixed.

So many people are having problems with this game you'd think they'd check to glitches before the offer it for sale; this makes it a real turnoff for actually purchasing the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator