Posts created by Hispagirl

posted in Hobby Farm on Sep 1, 12 6:39 PM
I used the help pages and did all that they stated about updating and whatever but even though I have re-installed the game several times the game comes really small and when I enlarge it, is too large and then before the game start it just ends on its own. I have no idea what is going on. I have played this game many times this is the first time this has happened.

posted in Hobby Farm on Aug 28, 11 7:47 PM
Did you get a resolution to the problem?

When you click on an upgrade does it turn pale and gray? If it turns pale and gray it has been bought, but if it remains colorful and it doesnt turn pale and gray then it hasn't been bought. If you clicked it and it is colorful and it says you bought it, then there is an issue with it indeed. You may want to unload and upload again and start from scratch see if that helps.

posted in Hobby Farm on Aug 28, 11 7:43 PM
Did you get all the trophies?

posted in Hobby Farm on Aug 26, 11 6:38 AM
Is there a fixed about the awards not coming up when they should...?

posted in Hobby Farm on Aug 26, 11 6:35 AM
casey1979 wrote:Is anyone having trouble getting trophies? My farm has made over $25,000 but I have yet to get a trophy. I have also tried several times to get the knick in time trophy and this wont work either. I have loaded my 2 machines with firewood several times in differnt ways in a row and havent received this trophy either. Is there a glich in the game as in My Farm life? I am getting frustrated purchasing games tht dont work properly.

I am having the same problems the nick of time I forgot but actually had the woman standing there doing nothing holding the very last item and made it there at the nick of time and nothing... and the axle awards and the amount trophies. I have no idea what is going on.

posted in Hobby Farm on Aug 26, 11 6:30 AM
I have been able to get all but four. The ones for the amounts (to earn) and the ones about the loading machines with firewoods. Obviously there are some collecting awards that you will get eventually and have to play the game several times like play the whole timed game and then play the whole relaxed game and you will gather all the collection awards.

Obviously the ones on the night you have to time perfectly and the ones about gathering 10 animal products you have to pretty much gather 4 wool and four peacock feathers have the lady wait and get the husband to take off one or two of the wool or feathers (when he is fully capable to do all tasks and the tasks asks for wool and or feathers to be collected) then have her get two or three more peacocks or lambs and collect their wool or feather and so you get that award.

I am having difficulties with the other four even though I should be getting them. I suggest to start another game from scratch that is what I did and I was able to get those that I had problems with but then I am still stuck with the other four.

posted in Hobby Farm on Aug 26, 11 6:23 AM
Hello,

Not sure how to win all the awards. The Axle awards does not make sense how to win that one. I load one and the other and one and the other and nothing happens. As anyone been able to get it?

Also do we have to end the game with $25K (and the other amount) or if we make that amount we get the award because either way is not working...

oh and having problems with the nick of time award too and I see by another thread that this is not unusual. Is there a new version that fixes this?

posted in Hobby Farm on Aug 26, 11 6:20 AM
rheadamom wrote:I am trying to win all the trophies, I loaded two stoves at the same time, and I didn't get the trophy. Then it says in order to get another trophy, you have to load 4 stoves at the same time, there are only three that require wood, unless I am missing something. There is the orange, the cocoanut,and the coffee beans. I loaded the three then loaded one of the other ones again to see if that's what they meant.

I am having problems with this as well. It doesn't make sense. What exactly are we supposed to do?

posted in Green Moon on Mar 25, 11 6:20 PM
dancer22 wrote:Is anyone else getting sick of these games that include witchcraft? On the one hour trials ,it seem like somes games start out interesting but then somehow skulls , potions and items of the dark side are included. I WON"T buy them! Some games I did purchase had witchcraft items later in the game. I was disappointed.

What bothers me is the immense amounts of ghost and evil objects as well as the withcraft. If you go to the main page that is virtually all that you can see is something macabre, scary, witchcraft, death, ghosts, demons... it is highly disturbing. Sometimes you can avoid it and sometimes you cannot even if you read on the game. Then there are the games that I really like whose theme is that and I have to debate if to play it even though I enjoyed the past games. Why aren't the games where you use your brain not be featured most.

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Feb 20, 11 8:30 PM
I got all awards and medals...

EXCEPT

Washer Basher and of course the gold trophy on the right side of the screen... I am almost done one more level to go I have washed every single plane and still not even bronze... what is going on?

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Feb 17, 11 7:33 PM
Hey this is good! Thanks! Looking forward to the next levels. Overall I am also playing it again but just for the washer basher and getting to the point of getting gold in zeppeling. Could you let us know if after you are done with the entire game you still get the washer basher...? Do you even have the bronze?

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Feb 16, 11 8:32 PM
Thanks for the notes they were very helpful.

I got almost all of the awards. The only ones I don't have is the washer basher medal (any not even bronze) and I need gold on zeppelin. Of course once I get gold on zeppelin and if by miracle get gold on the washer basher then I will get the very last award which is the trophy (49'ers I think).

You need seven changes to get gold on the switch-e-roo medal. It was very tricky and I had to plan ahead but it was doable.

The piggy bank where you dont spend anything can only really work in the first level and in the first level is the only way to get the alarm clock which is the flying time award on the bottom of the page (next to the tight wad award lol). It was so easy once I thought my way through it. I did get a bit more hints on another website on that. Basically you have to do really badly and not attain the goal score and finish the game 15 seconds after the game is over (the last plane arrived and the all clear happens) and that really can only be done on the first level first stage as far as I am concerned.

So I am going through the entire thing again I think the penguin is 5 mini games so I will see if it is, but otherwise all that I looking forward to is getting that washer basher medal after all of those planes washed it is ridiculous not even a bronze medal? But I am buying the washing thingy as soon as I can afford it.

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Feb 16, 11 4:54 PM
WhtRvn,

Hi. Thanks for the notes. I really appreciate it. AS for your pointers for the switcheroo I have seen them and I tried them and I got up to silver, but had problems getting gold. I will try again.

I will try your advice on the award for stingy.

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Feb 14, 11 10:31 PM
switching planes doesnt seem to work and no matter how many planes i wash i cannot even get one medal.

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Feb 14, 11 10:27 PM
UPDATE: I finished the game for the second time and made sure to wash every single plane considering the first go around it is impossible I haven't gotten to the 100th plane. I need to know what is going on. Is this a bug?

Update: read my third post on this thread

I seriously need help...

I have done everything perfectly. I am just missing a few gold medals and other things.

How does one get the stingy award? Is it even possible? And is that something you can get in one level or for all levels?

Flying Time Award? What is that?

Switch-a-roo medal. I got two and even if I have done it perfectly afterwards I could never do it again. Is this a bug? how exactly can I get a gold medal for that? I have even tried the trick of the parking lots. Does anyone have any idea.

Can someone tell me the levels for the hot air balloon and the zeppelin? That way I dont have to go through every single level again. I need gold on those.

Washer Basher it is ridiculous! I havent even gotten one medal not even one! Is this yet another bug?

Are all mini games five per level or it is 3 until the christmas and then four to five after?

I will appreciate any help thanks!

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Feb 5, 11 9:58 PM
Aiport Mania was the first game I bought here. I bought this game before previewing it. Very excited. I am playing and I love the challenge of going back for a perfect score. Obviously I want to get it, but it is promising to be too difficult or the game seems to have bugs or there is something else going on. After doing all that I can for extra points I have come into a situation where I cannot even make it for $1,000? It is frustrating.

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Feb 5, 11 9:50 PM
Is the washer award not working a bug? Because I cannot believe that after washing so many of them I still don't have it and it doesnt seem to be just me.

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Feb 5, 11 9:48 PM
Thank you so much! I went ahead and did it and of course it worked. Just a note a third time I totally forgot about the monkey. The monkey and the hippo went off the screen when the hippo came back the monkey was not on the back of the hippo so I couldn't finish it. I thought that was interesting.

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Feb 5, 11 9:46 PM
Level 6 has become a yet another hard level to get perfect score. The only way to get perfect score is by scoring tons of points the first time around. I was successful in just having to do four, but it is now become difficult.

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Feb 5, 11 9:44 PM
WhtRvn wrote:I've uploaded a video of playing stage 5, level 3. Better than tips, hope it helps. Sorry for the poor quality, I had never captured myself playing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egr10P2zacY

Hi! Thank you so much for the tip! I will check that out.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator