Posts created by nanabare7

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 1, 17 4:49 PM
Looking forward to more help with the rest of the Caches. Really helps me a lot. Love this and the first "New Generation" but always have trouble finding all the caches. Thanks so much for the help

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 17 3:55 PM
Having problems. After collecting all the supplies, I don't have enough wood to restore the gas station. What am I missing?

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 17 4:22 PM
Since I don't where to ask this question, I will try here. I have seen that Rescue Team 7 is available on another website, but I don't want to buy it there. I buy all my games at BFG. Is there any way to find out if and possibly when it will be available at BFG? Just wondering. Thank you

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 16 5:00 PM
Please help!!!...I can not find out how to get enough money to finish this level. What am I missing

Never mind...I figured it out

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace on Aug 30, 16 2:06 PM
No matter what I do, I can not get 3 stars. Can anyone help me?

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace on Aug 30, 16 1:12 PM
What are the little orange things that look like flames for?

posted in Elven Legend 2: The Bewitched Tree on Aug 21, 16 1:55 PM
What is the little orange "flames" that you can pick up? Maybe I skipped it when I was told.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 6:54 PM
I have tried everything I can think of and still can not finish in time. Can anyone help me?

posted in Next Stop 2 on Jun 3, 16 5:50 PM
Love the game, but having a terrible time with this level. Have played the game 4 different times and still can not make it before the level turns red. Can anyone help?

posted in Monument Builders: Rushmore on Apr 19, 16 8:04 AM
I could not try the game before buying, and since I love the Monument Games I just went ahead and bought it. But now can not download it at all. It asked me if I want to run it, and I click Run and nothing happens. I can not even bring up the Game Manager. HELP
I am playing on my laptop

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 16 2:18 PM
Just wondering when this next installment will be available to buy?

posted in My Island Kingdom on Jan 22, 16 10:24 AM
Thought this would be a good game since I like T/M games. But since I can't change the player, what is the point. I like to go back and play games over and over, and just have to change name of player. Very disappointed I bought this.

posted in Building the Great Wall of China 2 on Jan 4, 16 8:36 PM
I agree. I am having trouble getting 3 stars at the last levels. I was storing stuff like crazy so I would have extra, but they never showed up on my inventory.

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Nov 4, 15 9:55 AM
I have read what everyone has written and still am having problems. One question...we have all this food and it shows we can remove the wood before the fire gets there, but I can't figure out how. Can anyone help me with this?

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 13, 15 10:24 AM
I love all the Monument Builder games.....but this one is way too difficult to get 3 stars. There should be a way to buy stars. It get boring going back to the early levels and playing over and over again just to get stars.

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 6, 15 3:49 PM
Is it just me or is this game more difficult than the rest. I have all the Monument Builder games, and love all of them, but this one is really hard for me.

I have finished the game with gold on each level, but can not play bonus levels. What do I have to do?

I have played this in the past, and did well. But I am stuck on this level which is very upsetting. Can anyone please help?

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 11, 15 8:10 PM
Any and all help would definitely be appreciated. This level is driving me crazy

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 11, 15 1:43 PM
Thanks so much

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator