Posts created by meb28

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Jan 17, 18 6:19 PM
Thanks BlueStar Fish. will try that out. Thanks for the tip

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Jan 12, 18 7:11 PM
sorry I can't help either just wanted to add my voice to the list of those begging for help!!! Stuck here for days now. Just cannot seem to finish the level on time. tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. thanks

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! on Oct 30, 17 2:49 PM
you just have to drag the screen back to where the level you want to replay.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 17 8:07 PM
how do you not exceed the 500 step limit. I'm trying for three stars on every level and I keep missing this one. Tips would be appreciated. lol!!

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 17 8:07 PM
how do you not exceed the 500 step limit. I'm trying for three stars on every level and I keep missing this one. Tips would be appreciated. lol!!

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 17 7:30 AM
Thanks for the info. I have to admit I hate waiting.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 17 9:40 PM
Just curious as to when the next game in the series is coming out. OR more specifically coming here to Bigfish? Any word would be appreciated. Thanks and happy gaming.

posted in Reflections of Life: Hearts Taken Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 17 5:15 PM
This game will NOT work!!!!!! I've uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times. I don't care about workarounds, run modes or any of that!!! I want what I get MOST of the time here. Click and play. This totally sucks that I spend thirty dollars of my hard earned money on games and then they don't work and you have to use little tricks to fool the computer to make them work!! I will be uninstalling this game AGAIN. It's a pity because it looked really cool!! PLEASE, PLEASE get this game working.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 17 5:09 PM
This is about the fifth time I've uninstalled and reinstalled this game. At first it just flickers likes it's going to open then it went to the play again screen. The last three times my computer has told me some long error number: program terminated, it can't run. Or in more colloquial terms it can't pull it off with this equipment. I have Windows 10, updated my computer last night and I'm really tired of this and Reflections of Life:Hearts Taken malfunctioning. As it sits right now I'm out about $30. I've been a member for quite some time and enjoy most of what I play here. PLEASE fix this. I don't want workarounds or run it in this mode stuff. Just a simple click and play like I've always had will be fine. Thanks.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on May 28, 17 7:01 PM
I'm using Windows 10. I started the game once played for about 10 to 15, perhaps 20 minutes into it and then exited. I just tried to restart the game again and it tells me that it cannot restart the game tried to read from some file and it couldn't so it terminates the program. I did reinstall the game and it keeps telling me the same issue. Slightly irritated as I hadn't gotten very far into the game at all.

posted in Mahjong Detective: The Stolen Love on May 27, 16 8:16 PM
Just curious as to why everything is locked? The game won't open for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I am using an Asus laptop with Windows 10. Is there an update I missed? Curiosity abounds.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher Collector's Edition on May 10, 16 7:36 PM
Hello my issue is that the game doesn't keep my profile. I tried playing the demo twice the second time all the way up to where it wishes you to buy the game. I did so hoping I would be able to pick up where it left off. Game wishes me to start completely over!!! Irritated doesn't begin to describe my feelings! I just bought an ASUS laptop a month and half a ago runs Windows 10. Is anyone else having the same problem or is it just me? I really don't want to have to keep replaying the same parts of the game over and over. I will try uninstalling and reinstalling the game but if there is another solution I'd gladly hear it. Thanks for the help.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Mar 29, 16 3:15 PM
the charcoal looks like burnt driftwood. best way I can describe it. hope it helps.

I had the same trouble. Click the map and see if you can find a new place to move. You can't follow the hint button in this game it is glitched. Well sometimes you can but in certain situations it's not wise. I hope this helps. I didn't even get the crossbow so you were lucky.

I'm very much afraid so katbear50. I will suggest that you try restarting with a new profile. This may or may not solve your issue. I'm debating doing that myself since I "lost" something in the bonus chapter. It is entirely your decision of course.

this may or may not be an issue but I get so far into this game I've started over twice now. the second time I was close to the end of the game and my computer shuts off. When I turn it back on it says my save file was corrupted. One time all I did was just exit the game when I came back to play it told me my save file was corrupted did this happen to anyone else? I'm deleting this game because I'm tired of playing the same stuff and over and over and not getting to the end of a game.

posted in Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby on Dec 23, 13 1:09 PM
thanks LizzieK your solution worked wonderfully. I did have to reload the chapter but once I did your solution was the answer. Thanks again.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 31, 13 7:47 PM
I have the phone number but can't for the life of me (hehe) get the phone to work! The door puzzle is frustrating me too. In fact, this whole game is really, really beginning to make me sorry I paid for it!

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 31, 13 7:45 PM
I still can't get the phone to work properly. Any other tips on how to do this. I have so many things I can't use or haven't figured out where to use them yet that I'm beginning to get frustrated. I like the romance in this story want to give it a chance but the lame "Time to go to another location" is really, really getting old.

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 19, 13 6:35 PM
Game is still freezing while its not in the same level as it was before it's still freezing. Reinstall doesn't work. Its too bad this doesn't work game was fun.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator