Posts created by Mattiehi1

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 16 2:02 PM
When you finish the first 42 levels of the game a portal will open up in the middle of the map. Clicking on that will put you on the B map and you will have 15 more level to play. So when it ways level 4A that means it is the level 4 on the A map.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace on Nov 3, 16 5:49 AM
When the statistics of the level come up at the end, it lists number of resources. I can't figure out what that is. On some levels I have a large number of food, wood, water or crystals, but it does not seem to have any correlation to the resources I have. So what are the resources? Thanks. Just curious.

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Oct 3, 15 1:54 PM
You have more than what I have. I, too, would like to know how to get more of the items in the collections. I have only gotten enough to make the boat. In fact have made three boats. The game does not give any clues to how to get the other items. I no longer get any quests showing up on the left side of the screen and unlike you I have no ravens, yet. I have searched all the available areas to the master's level and nothing changes. I have pretty much mastered opening all the chests that I get. But what do I do now? Just keep on searching all these areas or what? I am obviously missing something, but sure can't figure out what it is. Can you shed any light on this?

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Sep 29, 15 8:07 PM
I have been playing this game for a while now and have gotten to the mastery level on all the different sites, but can't seem to get any where else. How do you get the darkness to disappear in the areas covered in black. That up where the caves and all are. Where do you find all the collectible items. Have a lot of some of the things but no idea where to find most of the other stuff. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Dec 11, 11 8:10 AM
Look carefully in each room to see if there is something like a seed or water or pest potion or just a tile that hasn't been cleared. Sometimes I found that a tile that I thought was cleared was not. Once you clear that tile, you will go on.

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Dec 11, 11 8:08 AM
I, too, have been in the bonus level forever. Have built all the castles, but it keeps telling me to play to get more seeds but no seeds appear. All the seeds have been planted, watered and are as big as they get. I judt keep playing but is seems like to no end. Getting tired of it now. Does the game ever end?

posted in Fairy Jewels 2 on Aug 29, 11 2:05 PM
I have been through this game twice now and at the end the evil witch still wins. It this just the way it is or am I missing something. I have rebuilt all the things along the way and still at the end, I lose. What gives?

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 17, 11 9:37 AM
I have searched the cave and collected all the items in it. In fact I cannot get back into the cave. But where ever I go it keeps saying I have to search the cave. I also have found the oars but neither one of the row boats will do anything when I try to use the oars on them. I have looked at the map and it says I need to do something where the boat on the left is located, but I sure can't find anything. I have been back to every location looking for more hidden object scenes or items to pick up and cannot find anything. What am I missing?

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 17, 11 9:33 AM
Have you made sure that the fishing pole has the reel attached? Some of the items have to be put together before you can pick them up.

posted in Spirit Seasons: Little Ghost Story on Jan 30, 11 6:16 PM
I really liked this game because it was a HOG. I get so tired of the adventure games that you spend so much time just trying to figure out what to do next that this was refreshing. The little bit of interactive work was easy to figure out and I found that enjoyable. I did not time how long it took, but do agree that it is on the shorter side. But that is OK, I do not always have hours and hours to spend on a game. I found that it was easy to leave and come back to without trying to figure out where you were. Also if you finish the game and wait a week and do it again it is almost as good as new. Especially, if you play several other games inbetween.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator