Posts created by Pantheria

posted in The Disappearing Runestones on Aug 18, 16 6:09 PM
Sorry forgot using Mac 10.11.5 on iMac.

posted in The Disappearing Runestones on Aug 18, 16 6:07 PM
Looks like

i should have checked here before I purchased. I didn't have an issue with the trial. Has frozen up several times in the full version. Shame good concept. Will contact customer support.

posted in Runes of Avalon 2 on Jan 12, 15 12:47 PM
I would love to see a relaxed or un-timed version of this game. I love the game play. The change ups, strategy and variance in play.

There is no way I can do the higher levels in a timed mode.

It is such a shame that a relaxed mode wasn't included in such a wonderful game.

Anawiki please take note.

posted in Bejeweled 3 on Jan 2, 15 1:12 PM
Are the five high scores in statistics unusually low? The ones showing when you first download the game.

posted in Runes of Avalon 2 on Nov 21, 14 7:33 PM
I like this game a nice twist and variance on the play. Frustrating as all get out by times. It would be much better if it had a relaxed mode. The timer is way to fast especially in the early stages when you are trying to figure out what each spell does and remember the symbols. The tutorial doesn't give you that info.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest on Nov 7, 14 7:50 PM
I am quite disappointed. this was not near the quality and calibre of the other Awakening Series Games. The graphics don't even begin to measure up. I played in the middle settings as I usually do yet found it quite frustrating at times. The story line was so repetitive, unimaginative and cheesy. Not a good way to end an absolutely amazing series. Sucked big time.
If the first one had been like this one I would have never played the rest of the series. You dropped the ball on this one gang.
I'm sure glad it was on sale because it sure isn't worth the full price.

posted in Aquascapes on Dec 29, 13 1:10 PM
Too stop the music. Close out game manager the Force quit, Aquascapes. Then reopen Game Manager and the Game and it will play OK at least it did for me.

I went in a third time and got a different scene and so far no issues with last items in Gold Rush scenes.

posted in Aquascapes on Dec 28, 13 12:48 PM
After reading about this similar thing happening in other levels for folks I went back in and I got a different gold scene. Same issue couldn't access the last piece. This time it was up underneath one of the info windows in the upper left corner.

posted in Aquascapes on Dec 28, 13 12:38 PM
Two things.

First the game is closed and the sound track is still playing. I've even closed game manager. The sound track started before the game opened and when the game was opened played the one that started and a different one. Ouch on the ears.

Second on level 21 In the Gold Rush window. Can't access the last item. The hint highlights the area around the golf globs and clock face. It doesn't matter where I click in that area I'm not getting anything. I've gone out and come back in and even tried playing the level in a different tank same results. Can't access that last item.

posted in Fairway™ on Nov 29, 13 7:29 AM
Thanks. I couldn't figure out how to unlock them either and I do have a club in my bag. Yeah!

posted in Fairway™ on Nov 29, 13 7:29 AM
Thanks. I couldn't figure out how to unlock them either and I do have a club in my bag. Yeah!

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Aug 2, 13 8:12 PM
I just went back in and the board is fine now. Strange. I played a new stage at first so I went back and checked the old one.
No idea why it suddenly fixed its self.
At least my questions is answered.
The Crossword board isn't supposed to be washed out.

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Aug 2, 13 8:11 PM
I just went back in and the board is fine now. Strange. I played a new stage at first so I went back and checked the old one.
No idea why it suddenly fixed its self.
At least my questions is answered.
The Crossword board isn't supposed to be washed out.

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Aug 1, 13 5:30 PM
Hi guys:

I downloaded the trial version and it was OK so I bought it. A little sluggish but other then that fine. When I got to stage four suddenly the Crossword Board is washed out. Stage Four and a few above that. I haven't checked any further into the game.
The lines of the squares are barely visible and the the words and letters{if any there} are not visible.
When I mange to find a square and click on it the word if there is one that the square pertains to will be highlighted. White text on grey. Other words on the board are not visible.
Is this how this game is after Stage four or is it a glitch?

I've posted this in the Hidden Object Crosswords Forum in case it is how the game is. Here in case it is a graphics glitch.

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Aug 1, 13 5:25 PM
Hi guys:

I downloaded the trial version and it was OK so I bought it. A little sluggish but other then that fine. When I got to stage four suddenly the Crossword Board is washed out.
The lines of the squares are barely visible and the the words and letters{if any there} are not visible.
When I mange to find a square and click on it the word if there is one that the square pertains to will be highlighted. White text on grey. Other words on the board are not visible.
Is this how this game is after Stage four or is it a glitch?

If I'd known before hand I wouldn't have purchased it.

I'm posting this in tech issues as well.

posted in 4 Elements II on Aug 1, 13 5:14 PM
Wonderful game. It has been a long time since a game captured me as this one did.

five starts all the way. Love to see more like this one.

Played it all the way through in both relaxed and timed modes.

Love the variations in the game play and the mini hogs and find its at the end of each book segment.

Delightful.

posted in Season Match 2 on Jul 16, 13 4:37 PM
I downloaded the trial and loved it so I bought the game.

Enjoyed it thoroughly graphics, mini games the works. Music a bit repetitive that can be turned off. Shame though the music is quite pleasant but the same bars are repeated over and over.

Until I hit level 60.

It is cruel to have a high speed arcade style level that can not be skipped in a relaxed and un-timed mode. Neither my mouse nor my hands can deal with high speed that is why I purchase games that offer un-timed modes. I did manage to get through the bees and honey comb level after several tries and the other arcade adventure levels but this one is impossible for me and I have tried several times.

This has taken the fun out of a game I was thoroughly enjoying.

posted in Season Match 2 on Jul 16, 13 4:24 PM
Me either. I thought it was perhaps my mouse or me just being two slow. I play un-timed relaxed mode for a reason.

I did manage the bees and other speed adventure levels but I can't begin to do this one. I've attempted several times. Is there anyway to skip or bypass this level.

It is cruel to have a high speed arcade style level in a relaxed and un-timed mode.

This has taken the fun out of a game I was thoroughly enjoying.

posted in Ancient Tripeaks on Jul 16, 13 4:16 PM
Thanks. I had a feeling it wouldn't when I saw it's release date that it might not.

Perhaps When Ancient Tripeaks 2 is available for Mac.

posted in Ancient Tripeaks on Jul 16, 13 8:46 AM
Hi:

I'm interested in getting this game. There is no trial version available for Mac.

Does anyone know if it will open and play on Mountain Lion {Mac OS 10.8.4}?

Many older games won't. I discovered that when I upgraded to Mountain Lion.

I don't want to buy the game and find out I can't open it.

Ancient Tripeaks II isn't available as a Mac game yet.

Pantheria

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator