Posts created by Scout4107

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Jun 8, 17 9:04 AM
How do you destroy the funnel in the castle? Driving me crazy. Thanks

posted in Black Swan on May 5, 16 9:51 PM
Game continually freezes during many of hidden object screens. Cannot pick up objects, cannot use hint. Tired of the game and am uninstalling.

posted in Steel LIFE on Feb 23, 16 6:21 AM
Same here. Hint just keeps me going in and out of the elevator.

posted in Contract with the Devil on Jun 2, 15 8:27 PM
Sorry - same problem. Nuts

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 14, 15 1:14 PM
Thank you

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 13, 15 1:40 PM
Got the shoe and the footprint, but for the life of me, cannot find the third clue. Help!

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 2, 15 8:49 PM
In the colored paint room, there is a pipe on the near bottom, far right. You will see it drip. Below the pipe is the puddle of black paint. Took me ages to find it. Good luck.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on Jan 12, 15 11:29 PM
The same thing happened to me. Figure another one of those appalling game bugs. Wish they would vet these games thoroughly before we buy the damn things.

posted in The Cursed Island: Mask of Baragus on Nov 11, 14 7:34 AM
Windows 7 - got to the bridge over volcanic lava and see the sparkles for hidden object. When I click on the sparkles the bar which shows the items to find is black. This is the 3rd game I have purchased recently which is flawed. Getting very leery here.

posted in Psycho Train on Nov 5, 14 11:38 AM
Well, at least we are not alone. Don't know how to post this issue with the fixers. Hope they catch on to it soon.

posted in Psycho Train on Nov 5, 14 8:02 AM
Near the end of the game and the cursor won't pick up the fourth part of the kite - so am totally stuck.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 14 9:35 AM
Same thing here with me. Must be a game bug. Quitting for now.

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 14 12:12 AM
The hint button has stopped working about half way through the game. Uninstalled and reinstalled with no result. This game needs fixing.

posted in Slingo Mystery: Who's Gold on Apr 24, 13 11:43 AM
Hi, have the passwords, My favorite game is Slingo - but have no success in putting passwords in the Slingo machine. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks Robin

posted in Twilight City: Love as a Cure on Nov 26, 12 9:27 AM
Same problem with the Freeze Spell, Message, "you don't have to do this anymore" Frustrated and sick of game glitches.

posted in Lost Head on Oct 5, 12 10:34 PM
Walkthrough ????

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Aug 22, 12 5:19 AM
I have 3 campfires built, but cannot find a way to build more. Any help out there? Thanks

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Aug 17, 12 5:25 AM
Thank you for the help.

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Aug 17, 12 2:37 AM
Hi, am in planet 2 and have to constantly replay level four. I think I need more suns, but don't know how to get them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

posted in Vampire Saga: Break Out on Apr 11, 12 9:36 AM
Game continually freezes. Have to reboot often. Please fix

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator