Posts created by uvujog10

posted in Wanderland on Mar 7, 18 10:06 AM
My ID is 293105 - Cresta Lee. Newbie to this game, thought I would try it after having played Midnight Castle which I thought was amazing. Trying to get used to this game isn't easy after Midnight Castle but I am sure I will get the gist of it eventually. Realise that Wanderland has been out since 2015 so hope some gamers are still active.

thanks in advance for any invites

Hi - you need to click on the little markers on the route markings and the ships will automatically sail to their place. hope this helps

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 17 9:43 PM
Feel free to add me as a Friend, currently on Level 29. ID code 682084 (Netty)Thanks

First Make sure you have the Rag in your inventory then Before you light up the well,collect the Big red apple from the tree after matching up the pair of apples, then click on the Horse charm just below on the tree. A marble path will appear, after you have dragged the marble thru the path immediately use the rag on the tree trunk below to collect the Pitch on the rag. All actions on the tree are then complete. Hope this helps

Only played the game for 3 minutes and the bad Irish accents were off putting. I am from Irish decent and the Irish accents in the game do not come from any Irish region and are a poor attempt to sound Irish. I was so looking forward to playing the game but the audio was too awful to listen to. For those gamers who are not familiar with the Irish accents then it may not cause you any problem

If you cannot proceed after each level, go back to Menu then go back into Secret Room to complete the next stage.

After finding the amulets, the defined ONE AMULET can be found in the blue panel in Elizabeth's Room (where the baby's crib is). Click on the Blue Panel which is in the middle of the scene. You have then completed the Secret Room

I had to revert back to Menu after each stage too then go back into Secret Room to complete the next stage. After finding the amulets, the defined ONE AMULET can be found in the blue panel in Elizabeth's Room (where the baby's crib is). Click on the Blue Panel which is in the middle of the scene. You have then completed the Secret Room

Me too.........have uninstalled and reinstalled but problem still there. Will send Dr Felix Report to BFG and see what happens

Same here towards end of main story when I produced the shield, I lost the entire inventory and everything. Up until this, I had no problems with the game. I also have up to date drivers etc so its defo a glitch in the game. How frustrating is this! Beats me why the developers do not fix these problems and give us an update when it is obviously a tech issue and not our systems

yep same thing with me. thank goodness one of the achievements didn't include finishing the game in under 2/3 hours cos no-one would have achieved this. Its the longest game I have ever played and I most of the time was taken up with waiting for the incessant loading...loading... blah. What were they thinking and why didn't the developers fix it when testing before its release?

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 22, 15 11:30 AM
I played the game right through including all in extras without any glitches/bugs at all. It operated fine on Windows 7 64bit, with VGA ATI driver 8.692.1.0 232.6 MB 2010/10/19. So I can only presume that those who have experienced problems must need their systems/drivers updating, otherwise why would the game play without problems if it contained bugs/glitches.....well it wouldn't. Makes sense to me.

emerance/cyclonetracy65 - you just need to release the chained sailor man first to get the Raven. Use your pickaxe on his chain on his right hand (SCREEN LEFT)and it will release him, then after you talk with him you will get the Raven, but as you will have noted from the forums, lot of us are having the same runtime error when we go to use the Raven to reach the feather in the other scene. good luck

bebegee - sorry its his right hand but our left on the screen lol !!

bebegee - you just need to release the chained man first to get the Raven. Use your pickaxe on his chain on left hand and it will release him, then after you talk with him you will get the Raven, but a lot of us are having the same runtime error when we go to use the Raven to reach the feather in the other scene. good luck !

Me too. rebooted 3 times and it still happened, Has anyone tried uninstalling and reinstall game to see if it made any difference? If it hasn't been sent to tech issues by anyone, I will do so. Hate it when something like this happens so near to the end blah!!

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 14 12:58 AM
You need to obtain the torch top from the power light switch located where the dog and car is but you can only obtain this once you have placed the lever switch. You then go to the boys room and zoom in to the window sill and place the torch top on the torch handle. Light the torch from the fireplace down the stairs past the snake.
Hope this helps you

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 13, 14 3:11 AM
Thanks Ricoblade, your strategy worked first time. Good job - you are ace

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 12, 14 1:39 PM
played for hours past 2 days but not able to get the three stars in normal mode so I give in and am asking for help from anyone. I try to keep the resources below 20 which is the maxi level that can be held by using them up or leaving third upgrade for ham and gold til later in the game but still need some gold and hams and get so close to finishing. have even tried maxing over the top resource levels but stil run out of time by seconds.
PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP - I use two Vikings and use the +Resources Bonus until about 3/4 of the way through the game then use Run Faster bonus. None of my strategies are working. Still want to play the level in Normal Mode and want the three star finish. Tried to use three Vikings but still no luck.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 6, 14 6:38 AM
Excellent Ricoblade, I followed your strategy and it worked. Completed the level just in time to get 3 Gold stars and only used the run faster bonus.. thank you again

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 6, 14 6:06 AM
Hi Ricoblade, thanks you so much for this and in particular for taking the time to set out the strategy moves. I will try it and post back to let you know how I got on. Thanks a bunch again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator