Posts created by wildflower3

wildflower3 wrote:I should have paid $7.99 for this game because I ordered it with the Code 'HOLLY'
and it was bought before the deadline of 11:59. I typed in 'HOLLY' and clicked
to add Code but you took $19.99 from my PayPal. My money was gone in a heart beat before I could click from Big Fish to my account ans was not allowed to confirm charge of $19.99! Beside that the game stunk!
Please return $12.00 to my account.
I buy a lot of your games but will not play your games any longer if the $12.00
is not returned to me.
mended_heart2@yahoo.com.

our Big Fish order confirmation
Big Fish
To Me
Dec 25 at 9:55 PM

Thank you for choosing Big Fish!

Here are the details of your recent purchase. Please keep this

receipt for your records.

=================================================================

Order Details

Order Number: 200770666

Order Placed On: 12/25/13 07:53:00 PM

DESCRIPTION QUANTITY PRICE SUBTOTAL

- Spirits of Mystery: The Silver Arrow Collector's Edition

1 $ 19.99 $ 19.99

Subtotal: $ 19.99

Tax: $ 0.00

Total: $ 19.99 USD

I should have paid $7.99 for this game because I ordered it with the Code 'HOLLY'
and it was bought before the deadline of 11:59. I typed in 'HOLLY' and clicked
to add Code but you took $19.99 from my PayPal. My money was gone in a heart beat before I could click from Big Fish to my account ans was not allowed to confirm charge of $19.99! Beside that the game stunk!
Please return $12.00 to my account.
I buy a lot of your games but will not play your games any longer if the $12.00
is not returned to me.
mended_heart2@yahoo.com.

our Big Fish order confirmation
Big Fish
To Me
Dec 25 at 9:55 PM

Thank you for choosing Big Fish!

Here are the details of your recent purchase. Please keep this

receipt for your records.

Order Details

Order Number: 200770666

Order Placed On: 12/25/13 07:53:00 PM

DESCRIPTION QUANTITY PRICE SUBTOTAL

- Spirits of Mystery: The Silver Arrow Collector's Edition

1 $ 19.99 $ 19.99

Subtotal: $ 19.99

Tax: $ 0.00

Total: $ 19.99 USD

I have solved many puzzles in these HO games but I think this one is impossible,
I've been trying for two days, off and on, and no luck. I can get all of them in place
but one! I am playing the hardcore so I can't skip it. Any suggestions? Do I need to
start all over playing the easier game in order to finish it or is it a glitch in the game?

I am very disappointed in this game, the first Blue Tea game I did not like!
I should never have paid $20.00 for it! Way too many stupid puzzles and
not enough HO and I do not like it! So far off from all the other Blue Tea games.

I'm wondering that too. I like these BlueTea games very much. The graphics are so elegant and beautiful.

Terrible game! Games are supposed to be fun. This game is disgusting!
I'm very disappointed in MCF. I think I have bought every one of their games
and liked them all except this LAST one. I'll not buy another MCF game.

I don't like it and wish I didn't waste my $19.99 on it. I don't like the morphing and
I think my cataracts got worse, eyes burning and tearing while I tried to find those
morphing objects. I think this game is the worst I've thrown my money away on.
No logic at all. Going down a steep cliff on a GARDEN HOSE?? Come on.

This is by far the worst game I ever bought from Big Fish. Not everyone has Superman vision and I cannot see all the morphing objects so I am stuck before I even get started!. I don't like the morphing feature in this game. I wasted my money
buying this game and I am disgusted with MCF. I bought "Ravenhearst and Return to Ravenhearst" and I enjoyed both of them but this game is disgusting me. I have cataracts and can't see those morphing objects. Can anything be done for me?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 26, 11 4:59 PM
Man! I sure threw away my hard earned money on this one!! I can't make any
headway at all in this game. I have both Ravenhearst and Return to Ravenhearst
and they were good games but this one is awful! The makers of the game must have
discovered how to MORPH and it just spoils the game.

bpurdum2 wrote:I didn't do a scene out of order but I didn't know I needed to dip a nail into the paint thinner to get a screw. Now I only have 3 instead of 4 screws. The guide says rusty screw but there was no rusty screw. I DO NOT want to start this game all over to finish. This jumping around is frustrating besides tiring. I wish I had not bought this game..!!! I backtracked using the guide and the only place I didn't have a third screw was on the steps with the bucket of paint thinner and I have no way to open the store room without the fourth one. Errrr.

I wish I never bought this game also. I don't like using the guide and there's no way
I could figure this game out any other way. I'm stuck in 1797. I find the family tree and click on it and nothing happens so I can't put the wood head in the tree. I can't plant
the acorn because I can't find since I've been through that part of the game. I don't
like the back and fourth stuff because it's to much and too often. Not as good as other
**** games I have played.

Shadow Wolf Mysteries was one of the better games that I have played. I enjoyed
the many HOG's and there were a lot. The sound effects were very pleasant. I didn't turn my speakers off once, which I usually do because most of them are nerve wracking. This game was good and the extras were like another game. I give it 'thumbs up'!

If I recall you need to get an iron rod to dislodge the stone at the cave entrance.
The iron rod is in one of the **** games.

Did you find something to feed the cat under the porch? He's sitting on a puzzle piece.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator