Posts created by Charmbird

posted in Bilbo: The Four Corners of the World on Nov 28, 11 7:30 PM
A 'game ending' is part of game satisfaction! What an oversight!! I kept looking around the game trophies & the side bars trying to figure out what I did wrong to miss the final cut scene. Well, thanks for clearing that up guys!!

posted in Bilbo: The Four Corners of the World on Nov 28, 11 7:28 PM
I have the same problem--not enough singing. I played over 5x with no on singing so I went on with having silver. Then after upgrading EVERYTHING, I went back & could only get two people to sing. What is the deal?

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 28, 11 6:25 PM
Okay. I have to agree with most points made by others.
1) Cursor is slow & jerky, 2) Graphics are somewhat annoying b/c they are a little fuzzy around the edges, 3) Hidden object scenes are very junky & it is sometimes hard to tell one object from another b/c of the graphics, 4) Language is a problem b/c objects like a hockey stick is called a golf club and 5) The story line is a waist of time.
I love storylines, so, when I got to the end of the game I was so disappointed!! If I knew that it would turn out to be so unfinished & two dimensional, I would NOT have put up with all the other problems! I thought there would be a nice complete balanced ending but no such luck. A WASTE!

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 28, 11 1:07 PM
maureen3 wrote:The Owl and the Sword go on a small cuboard top with 3 circles on it, sorry I can't remember what the 3rd item is !!
Can anyone tell me where the snake and apple emblems are for the door upstairs Pleeeease ?? Also I read somewhere that you have to go to the side of the house to get to the room where the door is boaeded up, any ideas as to how I get there. A walkthourgh would be fantastic please.

correction for anyone who cares--the sword does not go where the owl goes. In the first mansion on the upper floor, there is a credenza/cupboard/buffet table in the right of the room where you put the owl, gavel & scales.

Still have not figured out the sword yet.

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 28, 11 1:05 PM
ermajackson121 wrote:hi...I have a sword and a bronze owl in the inventory...what do I do with them.????...stuck! been all over the game and no more hidden objecrt games!!!

H E L P PLEASE...

In the "flower of oblivion", upstairs there is a room that cannot be opened without a Scroll piece (last door on left). Use the OWL in there. I haven't gotten to the sword yet.

But I have found that when I am absolutely at a lost for what to do & have given up, I go to each & every room & click on the hint buttom (BIG EYE on lower right) & it will finally highlight something I have missed. So of the stuff is so small & hard to see. Try it out.

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 28, 11 12:01 PM
guruius wrote:I second the ques...Any chance of a walkthrough?

Yes...walkthrough would be fabulous!!! PLEASE!!!

posted in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting on Jan 31, 11 6:17 PM
I haven't seen anyone talking about this problem, but I am coming across it. I have finished the final chapter and have the 're-animator'. Normally, it goes directly to the mini-game when you have the gadget, but nothing happens. Per the walkthrough, there is supposed to be an operation game, but I get nothing. I've completed everything on the checklists and found all the ghosts, but I am still int he private quarters screen. What am I missing here?

posted in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting on Jan 31, 11 6:08 PM
Jeriann64 wrote:Thank you for the feedback, I pushed enter & went right to the game. Now I have another problem; I figured out the riddle in the hotbath scene but every time I try to dump the salts, they all come back again. I tried doing them in a certain order but that didn't work; can you help me?????

For the hotbath scene you are suppose to put only two of the ingredients present into the water per the riddle---Iron and salt, in that order.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator