Posts created by belindak

posted in Farm Up on Aug 24, 15 7:48 AM
It appears maybe my entire game of 2 or so years is gone.?.!? I can not click on the continue button, my only option is 'new game'. anyone else having this issue?

posted in Farm Up on Nov 6, 14 4:59 PM
i agree, i wish I would have read the forum before I did the update. The amount of time for the animals to produce is ridiculous! I don't mind having to feed them, but 7 days and 19 hours to get milk is a little far fetched! VERY disappointed!

I can not seem to get to the bonus game.? What am I missing. I have the ce game.

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Dec 20, 12 11:25 PM
I am in chapter 5 and it tells me I need to make the Phantasm Dispel potion but I do not have that potion in the book, I do however have tall of the ingredients. What do I do from here?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Nov 26, 12 4:19 PM
I am trying to load the game with 'unlimited' game play. It will not load. Any ideas?

FOG
 posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Oct 21, 12 1:46 PM
just finished the game and never found out what the fog behind the fountain.... What was that all about?

did you figure this out?
LOL I know it has been awhile, but I just thought I would check....

Thank you so much....... You are Awesome!
Be

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 12 1:09 PM
7SlotFever wrote:YES! In front of the car, on the right there is a headstone. That's where it's hidden.

Thank you!!!

Thank you !!!!! was driving me insane....
Be!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator