Posts created by pcnormal

posted in Dream Hills: Captured Magic on Jul 18, 16 9:21 PM
I PLAYED THE MINI GAME TO GET THE MAGIC WATER, FINISHED IT & IT DIDN'T GIVE ME THE BOTTLE OF MAGIC WATER. NOW I AM STUCK IN THE KITCHEN BECAUSE I CAN'T BRING THE GINGERBREAD TO LIFE!!! HELP????

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on Jun 1, 13 6:02 PM
I have 7 colors, paint brush & water, but it won't let me paint the picture. Did I miss something or is there more than 7 colors? Can't find anything else to look for. Thanks for any help in advance..... pat c

Finally figured it out!! Just wasn't putting water & brush in right spot on easel. thanks anyway..

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on Jun 1, 13 5:57 PM
I have 7 colors, paint brush & water, but it won't let me paint the picture. Did I miss something or is there more than 7 colors? Can't find anything else to look for. Thanks for any help in advance..... pat c

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 14, 13 5:53 PM
Finally fiqured it out. Thanks anyway.

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 14, 13 5:43 PM
HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THEM? I only have a magnifying glass, a Clown part & a cork. Can't pick up spider. Nothing to put water in. Hint just keeps putting me back in tree. HELP!!

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 14, 13 5:38 PM
HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THEM? I only have a magnifying glass, a Clown part & a cork. Can't pick up spider. Nothing to put water in. Hint just keeps putting me back in tree. HELP!!

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 1, 11 2:26 PM
You don't kill htem off. You distract them with the sticky honey comb.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator