Posts created by crzy4gms

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 15 8:24 PM
In Awakening: Golden Age is there a BoomZap logo have found in every game except this one how bout it Margie B or Flounder is there a logo in this game or not please help.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 10:37 PM
I'm sorry but I totally disagree with daxidillion this was not worth the bonus game and FYI There are 46 fairies and one FaIRY QUEEN BUT IF YOU THINK THATS ALL THE BONUS GAME OR CE HAS TO OFFER NOT. IT INCLUDES CUTSCENES AND ALL THE MINI GAMES ARE REPLAYABLE IN BONUS SECTION. PLUS WALL PAPERS IN THIS ONE ALONE ARE WORTH IT. I WILL ONLY BUY CE VERSIONS TO GET THE EXTRA CONTENT. In the case of Witch's Prank Frogs Fortune CE totally not worth it only bought because anyone who played know developers only released two of 4 frogs and cant even do with the four what you can in non CE version that one was a total bomb Witch's Pranks wasn't worth except to complete the game.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 10:13 PM
shawnshay wrote:I'm using windows 8, which I think has nothing to do with the issue. I have checked everything, and finally asked for a hint, that takes me out to the original portal, which you cant even get to once you pass through it, but it does send me to that screen. Then I ask for help again and it says go through the portal. So frustrating. There is nothing else I can do. I have a pen, a piece of paper, two pieces of ore, an elastic band, an antidote and a scythe in my inventory. Please help

Try Entering the Pixie Tree or click on wither tree.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 10:12 PM
shawnshay wrote:I'm using windows 8, which I think has nothing to do with the issue. I have checked everything, and finally asked for a hint, that takes me out to the original portal, which you cant even get to once you pass through it, but it does send me to that screen. Then I ask for help again and it says go through the portal. So frustrating. There is nothing else I can do. I have a pen, a piece of paper, two pieces of ore, an elastic band, an antidote and a scythe in my inventory. Please help

Try Entering the pixie tree.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 10:09 PM
Remember the bunny head in Mystery Case Files Dire Grove same thing click ten times. trust me.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 10:05 PM
BarbAus wrote:I can't work out what I am meant to be doing here. I can't work out how to make the stars move and what pattern the constellation is supposed to be. The Strategy Guide doesn't even mention it from
what I can see. HELP!!!

Guys You are making it way harder than it really is. This is not a sight puzzle it is random and can only be solved by clicking an appropriate number of times in the box. Anyone Remember the Bunny Head in Dire Grove Hint Hint click ten times it kicks you out puzzle solved. Now can anyone help or know how to solve the birdbath mini puzzle to enter the castle?

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:59 PM
grandmacool wrote:I am having the same problems as the others with the constellation and the mural, but I don't even understand Seahorse's answer. How do I know where to put the stars? And they are very reluctant to be put! This is ruining the whole game for me. I need a skip button! Please guys stick with this noodle head while she gets through the HOP.

just click on the box don't try to place them it is random and not a sight thing after so many clicks it will fix on it's own just keep clicking and once it puts you out then click on the top and you have the constellation.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:55 PM
If you completed regular game exit and go back in or try bonus content maybe listed in there.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:44 PM
Are you talking about the Forest Portal? I had same problem but on exiting and going back in quit.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:42 PM
That was not the blank scroll. That was the fight command that you removed. You get the empty scroll from stone Cockatrice by piano Crank is on second guard.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:39 PM
On mine they were almost transparent. Left side at base of column or birdbath thing.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:36 PM
If you are talking about the scene where your objects are locked yeah it is not obvious but the things you can pick up put on the bottom of the screen or the locks trust me. Then it unlocks the scene.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:32 PM
You have to try and exit click on the door to start cut scene. Once cut scene plays can finish.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:30 PM
Corkscrew is hard to see. Click on tar cover items corkscrew is on top of jar on left. It looks like part of the rock. Just click on top of the jar and there it is.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:28 PM
Try switching the upper right and lower left the two with 3 symbols each had them backwards.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:27 PM
Hint try moving cursor slowly over entire scene watch for if it turns into a hand even if you can't see it click when you see a hand and it should give you. One is by the statue. One is in the gold on the left. The third one I found upper right hand screen to right of door. or if not have you opened the hidden object in upper left screen back of scene.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:21 PM
You cant get to the chief hut until you have your magic pendent back. If you don't have pendent trying clicking right next to Longhorn there is a path up on the right. Go back to where you were captive and finish scene by using blue chalk in cupboard to get first horn. Need both horns Ivory horn and Golden horn once you have recharged pendent and both horns go to where you free the dragon and place the horns in both bears paws to get to hut. Hope this helps.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:12 PM
It isn't listed under achievements that I have found either. I Don't think there is one. I have the CE only thing I found is Fairy Queen on 4th time through for fairies but haven't found and I looked hard.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:07 PM
Ok I had problems with the Cockatrice Tears. Spoiler it is easy. Hover cursor over the four bottles that have a cockatrice picture and only those four Presto You get the Tears.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:06 PM
Ok I had problems with the Cockatrice Tears. Spoiler it is easy. Hover cursor over the four bottles that have a cockatrice picture and only those four Presto You get the Tears.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator