Posts created by Chancedotcom

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Feb 10, 16 9:01 AM
I've played this game a bajillion times, and really enjoy seeing how many famous names I can get ... and there are a bunch!

I have looked all over the net trying to find an email address for the developers to ask them if I could pay someone to change the names in the game, or tell me how to do it myself. I really don't know too many people named Alphard or Balfour. *ahem*

If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Jan 29, 16 6:20 AM
I read the walkthrough (thank you for that), and it says to immediately go right to where the TNT is. I've done that about a bajillion times and patiently waited, but the bandit will not open the door. I've tried shooting him, moving through the door, and just standing there. He refuses to come out.

Any suggestions, other than choosing the alternative way to free daddy?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Mar 22, 14 1:04 PM
I left my request on the Answers (whatever) whebsite Whiterra referred me to, but haven't gotten a response yet.

Anybody else have any luck yet?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Mar 22, 14 12:50 PM
When I try to pick-up the last red tone on an island, it says I don't need it yet. I've finished the game once, and started this chapter over again, maxed out the upgrades, built extra warehouses, and upped the people to over 20 -- just to get the red stone. What have I missed?

Thanks.

posted in Finders on Dec 8, 13 9:14 AM
What is the hammer for -- how do you use it?

Thanks.

posted in Finders on Dec 7, 13 10:30 AM
What in the heck do you use the hammer for?

Thanks.

posted in Westward II: Heroes of the Frontier on Aug 10, 13 12:02 AM
How do you buy guns?

I'm almost finished with the game. I have almost all the buildings and upgrades. All the buildings are manned. I even bought one gunslinger to see if that would trigger the guns appearing in the General Store.

The only quest left in the town is Bad Seed, and I'd really like to go in there with upgraded guns -- just p[ayed it too many times and gotten too close only to get the message that I've failed.

Thank you for the help.

posted in Green City 2 on May 23, 13 10:36 AM
Man, I'm so stuck on that level.

What do you have to build in the way of housing so you still have room for the parks? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm supposing we have to build a commercial building to get enough moolah?

posted in My Tribe on Feb 1, 12 8:13 AM
Thanks a bunch, A sailing I shall go!!

allie_katt wrote:And as for your second question, you'll want an island with the fountain mystery, of course. I like to have the rock with the fossil and the stone with the star as well.

posted in My Tribe on Jan 28, 12 11:07 PM
I guess I'm going to have to start over because I don't have a fountain to make Youth Serum.

What island has the (3) most needed mysteries?

Thanks.

posted in My Tribe on Jan 28, 12 11:04 PM
Is there any way of getting fountain water if your island doesn't have a fountain? I'm in desperate need of a Youth Potion.

Thanks.

All the door tokens except the one on the wallpaper are sparkling. I have used a magnifying glass trying to line-up that last token on the wallpaper. It looks like it's lined-up, the token leaves the wallpaper, but there's no sparkle and it won't work in the tank. All the others worked.

Many thanks for suggestions.

posted in The Palace Builder on Sep 26, 11 10:47 PM
Where in the heck is the skunk?

posted in Magic Farm on Sep 6, 11 10:15 AM
I'm playing Casual Mode on Hilo Island. I've bought everything, have over 14,000 gold pieces, but can't get off the island.

What do I have to do to get to the next town? Thanks.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 11 9:48 AM
Since you finished the game, perhaps you could help me with one of the **** scenes. It's the one where you have to attach the arm to the nutcracker to get the nut.

I attached the arm, but I'll be darned if I can get it to give up the nut. Any suggestions?

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 11 9:45 AM

timothya wrote:Just finished including the bonus play.

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 12, 11 12:54 AM
How do you put the candle & doll in front of the clerk in the bank? It shows me where it's supposed to go, but when I put it there, it just jumps back into my inventory.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Jun 11, 11 11:58 AM
I apologize for not knowing how to use this forum, and posting a bunch of nothing.

I'm a grandma with arthritis who needs HELP! I'm hoping Cherub will be kind enough to answer my questions in private mail so nobody gets offended, and that BigFishGames will not take action against either of us. I finished the first version only because of a cheat, and I really need help with this version, if I'm going to finish it before I go into a retirement home. :-)

My question involves which files to edit under Data/Lvls/.dsc so that I don't get too many pests in the mini-games, and get more resources in each level. It would have been too simple if they'd just kept the file names the same. *sigh*

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Jun 11, 11 11:50 AM
Cherubabies wrote:I have just returned from 2 weeks suspension because someone officially complained to BigFish about me regarding these posts.

As a result, I just want to say that I will NEVER be helping anyone with any Game issue on any Forum ever again.

Thank you.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Jun 11, 11 11:48 AM
Cherubabies wrote:OK there is a way to change the format of this game so it plays the way YOU want.

Using Windows XP -

Go to -
C:\Program Files\My Kingdom for the Princess II\data\levels
Within "levels" find the files with the extension .dsc
Open it with Notepad
Then change whatever you want on that level
Close Notepad and it will ask you to Save Changes or not.
Click YES, Save Changes.

For example: Change your deadline to 2000 to give yourself plenty of time to finish! Change the number of Wolfs attacking you to 1, for those who cannot pass the wacking levels.

Cool hey? No need to thank me!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator