Posts created by Akestrelia

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms on Apr 5, 14 12:33 PM
Mine is not getting beyond the "Flag" issue in the HO after the fire is put out.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms on Apr 5, 14 12:28 PM
The walkthrough was not helpful. Am I missing something? Still stuck and unable to get the staple puller.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms on Apr 5, 14 12:00 AM
This is just not working like the other "Mystery Trackers" that I've played before. No frogs to find, morphing objects aren't working in it either. Wasn't worth buying. HO's not working right either. At least according to the walkthrough. Am very disappointed!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms on Apr 4, 14 11:32 PM
Would like to know too; regarding the flag in the HO after putting out the fire. Can't get the staple puller if you don't find that flag via the sign with the toandfro hand wave thingy.

Walkthrough?

posted in King's Smith 2 on Dec 7, 11 10:39 AM
Ditto

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Sep 1, 11 9:37 AM
Clicked on DP to continue from a GF icon but got the message "RGSS" not functioning. The game would not load. Tried several times with the same result.

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Aug 29, 11 2:58 PM
Was ready to start TDP, but the last game save at the end of TLO did not automatically install to TDP (It's on the desktop.) What do I do?

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Aug 29, 11 2:48 PM
Was ready to start TDP, but the last game save at the end of TLO did not automatically install to TDP (It's on the desktop. What do I do?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator