Posts created by grani4xs

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 25, 16 7:53 PM

Thnks Oddly & Gulf for info - Don't know how I missed them, but did find them thnks to you both. Got them & two hrs left for next one. Going to try to get some more to get more gold. You both R God Send to help us. TY

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 25, 16 9:59 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Don't forget to collect the reward on the 4 Valentine collections (can be any four not necessarily one of each) - there is no quest to do this.

How do you collect the reward if you don't have all of the items ? I'm missing the following - Love Letters - Happy Ending, Letters in a bottle = Flowers - Gerbera = Valentine Cards - Rose Bouquet, Lots of Hearts = Sweet Treats - Jar of Candy, Heart Filled with Candies. 7 total

There have been no quests for these items & there is only one day left. Anyone else have this problem ?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 20, 15 9:34 AM
Bad thing is, we can't even get any quests ! If this goes all day, I bet they don't extend the deadline for the Spring quests. Is everyone in the States or out of the country ?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 20, 15 9:30 AM
Sorry to hear that, but at least I'm not alone - can't get to many things, like friends, collections etc. What's up BF ?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 20, 15 9:21 AM
Is anyone else having trouble connecting today ? I've been trying for almost two hours and can't connect. I have tried reinstalling, rebooting, but nothing is working. My computer DOES have a strong connection, despite what this game says. I'm under game name Lin47. Thanks

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 12, 15 12:59 AM
Almost 3am CDT and still no Cherry Blossom or the other 2 eggs. I didn't play last year, so maybe that is why. Not getting much in the way of any other quests either. On level 40 or 41 I think. The original quest from day one is still active though. You can still get the bird from Toy repair, and other stuff from the town they are in.

And I'm with everyone else in wanting to thank Oddly for ALL his help.

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 13, 12 1:52 PM
Well, I am pretty sure that I removed all of the files for Angelica, my problem is when I get so far in the game, my computer reboots. This is frustrating too. Anyone with any suggestions on what is causing that? Only happens in this game!! Anyone else have this happen to them? Thanks ahead of time

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 13, 12 1:48 PM
well, I am pretty sure that I removed all of the files for Angelica, my problem is when I get so far in the game, my computer reboots. This is frustrating too. Anyone with any suggestions on what is causing that? Only happens in this game!!

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 11, 12 9:14 AM
Ahhh!! Gotcha - my mistake - I was thinking new profile in the sign in section - but did this work for anyone?

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 11, 12 9:07 AM
I'm curious, how do you start/install the game under a "new" profile, when the one you buy this game under to start with you had to "join BF" to get it. Wouldn't you have to "join BF" under a "new" profile and "pay" for that "privilage"? That doesn't seem quite fair to me'

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 11, 12 9:05 AM
I'm curious, how do you start/install the game under a "new" profile, when the one you buy this game under to start with you had to "join BF" to get it. Wouldn't you have to "join BF" under a "new" profile and "pay" for that "privilage"? That doesn't seem quite fair to me'

Well, that sucked big time. Did as you suggested, also went into search for any files, deleted them, downloaded again, went into game and voila !!! It froze big time and started humming. Had to manually reboot my computer by shutting down the power. Any other suggestions ? Like I said before, not meant for me to play this game. LOL

Well..........
Guess I'm the only one so far who has a problem. I downloaded, went to play and got rebooted. Tried again, this time it said that it was corrupted and to enter a new player name. Tried to do that and it rebooted AGAIN. So after my computer came back up, I uninstalled game, reinstalled game, tried again, and it did the same thing as on the second try. REBOOTED !!! Guess it's not meant for me to try this game LOL

posted in Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines on Oct 22, 11 10:15 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but when I got to the little girls mothers room, it wanted me to click on the map, then went blank. Nothing in the walkthrough to explain this. Restarted (after rebooting), and same thing happened. What is going on here? And it wouldn't let me back out of the sign to click on the map.

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 5, 11 5:14 AM
Dr Good, Thanks, I've already been through the blog, walkthrough and it still isn't getting me the bath scene. Will try again later today I guess. Maybe I'm just tired and not focusing on it right. After all, I've been up since forever and it's 7am here now.

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 5, 11 3:59 AM
Well, I've been to the town, cemetery, all over the house, and can't find the matches. Supposed to be in the bathroom, but won't bring up **** scene. Is this a glitch ? Have hit all the **** scenes and am stuck here!! Help please.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator