Posts created by karmary

Every time I attempt to attach the two stirrups in the bonus games, I receive a message about needing a second stirrup, even though I've attached it already! Then the message reads Objective Achieved. I put the saddle on the horse, and the screen goes black. I've rebooted several times, and changed my order when it brings me back to just before the stirrup attachment, but nothing works. Am I doomed not to finish?

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Apr 1, 12 4:17 PM
Any help out there? I'm on Chapter 10- I've checked strategy and walkthrough. Both say to take the left corridor to see Alfie- but I can't access the left corridor. It's driving me buggy. Could my screen resolution be too high?

posted in Blood Ties on May 5, 11 5:32 PM
Wow. Wow. That was the most boring game I've ever played. I went right to the end, too, thinking something would happen to make it all worthwhile, but no.

posted in Phantasmat on Mar 14, 11 2:59 PM
Great games are: 13th Skull, Dire Grove, Return to Ravenhearst.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Feb 11, 11 7:48 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/135995.page>here</a>.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Feb 5, 11 7:41 PM
I released the rats at the base of the statue, but the prompt won't let me move on to talk to Magnolia until I release the rats! Am I missing something more?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator