Posts created by dollfaye

posted in Free the Witch on Apr 28, 18 4:32 AM
I keep the game on my desktop and play a little each morning. It's still the most addictive and fun game offered on BF despite all the glitches.

posted in Quadrium on Apr 20, 18 3:24 AM
This is refreshingly different than most match-3 games. It's kind of addictive but I wish it had some type of scoring to give the extra challenge of racking up points or stars. After playing the trial, I decided to shell out the regular price just to see how challenging it gets. I'll get back with you on that

After playing for a couple of days (off and on), I'm finding the game getting more challenging as I move through the levels. I love a match 3 where you have to use some strategy so this game is looking better all the time.

I'm on level 50 and can see why you only have to match 2....it would be impossible to get through it at this level by matching 3 each time.

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Mar 18, 18 1:34 AM
I just bought a new compute with Windows 10 and, while I have many issues with it, this game has been running fine. I can't use the game cursor but that is true of almost all the Big Fish games I play.......no matter what the OS.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 4: Birth of Legend on Feb 28, 18 3:06 PM
I'm really wanting to love this game but it started having problems as soon as I bought it after playing the demo. My cursor is just lagging, freezing, and literally disappearing at times. This is with both the game and system cursor. I am playing on a brand new gaming PC, have had no problem with other applications, and have tried reloading the game. Any tips?

posted in MatchVentures on Feb 4, 18 1:53 PM
Larissa_Jane wrote:I am so embarrassed
I went back into the game and noticed a small corner in one of the rooms. As soon as I cleared it I was able to move on!!!
Guess all that battling addled my brain??
oopsy!

This is one of those "Can't see the forest for the trees" games! Happens to most of us, I'm sure!

posted in MatchVentures on Feb 4, 18 11:57 AM
To those of you who are stuck in battle mode; I have found only one way around the glitch. I had to go into my system and restore the game to a previous version. Burns me up because I lost about 15 levels which I had played today! I guess I'll turn on "Always skip mini-games" for the rest of the game.

posted in MatchVentures on Feb 4, 18 11:32 AM
iheathco wrote:Thanks, SynthpopAddict. I successfully run all of the other Playcademy games on my Mac, and this one runs fine also - most of the time. I'm just frozen on this particular screen/battle. I wondered if anyone else has experienced the same issue and if it might be a glitch. I don't believe it's a system issue. As for switching to a PC? no thanks!

This has happened to me twice. Both times it was after I lost the battle. For some reason the battle screen doesn't disappear after you lose. Very annoying!

posted in Treasures of the Incas on Feb 1, 18 1:53 AM
I played the whole demo but, for the life of me, I cannot understand the scoring for this game. With half of the games, I would complete all of the goals with plenty of moves left, yet, only get one or two stars. Maybe when someone clears this up, I'll buy it.

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 18 3:46 AM
versco999 wrote:
sheb61 wrote:WAY too much dialogue

Ditto

Also, I think there should be another mode other than "relaxed". I enjoy the challenge of the levels but think sometime that there should be something with a time limit that is not as difficult to get 3 stars.

I totally agree. Relaxed is not challenging at all but the only other level is just too hard for many of us.

The gold bricks are a plastic template which you make in the first drop-down menu in the right-hand side column.

scorpio42 wrote:Sorry to learn you're having such a difficult time with this game...

Since I've never been a fast person with these TM Games, I play them in the "Relaxed Mode" whenever it's available ...

Perhaps you could give it a try which might make the game more fun rather than being stressed out by getting done before the timer runs out...

I wouldn't play TM games for years if they didn't have a relaxed mode. Once I did start playing with a timer; I found I couldn't go back. There's just no fun without that added challenge. That middle mode was always perfect for me but, lately, games are switching to the Multi-click mode instead of a slower timer. What's up with that??

I can sure relate! This is the only game that I would ever pay full club price for the CE..........which I did in my excitement to see a new edition offered. At level 33, I have so many levels behind me with only one or two stars that I've lost all interest in playing the game. Is it just me or all the TM games getting harder??

I just finished the level with my tools coming up even . I can't figure out what would cause the shortage. Have you, possibly, built something (resources in right column) using tools that you wound up not needing.....I do that quite often. I've also clicked so fast that things wind up not going into storage. Wish I could be more help, here.

After playing up to level 26; I have to say that this is very challenging, yet, not as fun as the other ID games. I can't quite put my finger on what's missing...maybe further in, I will.

As far as the new graphics goes; I'm getting used to the origami characters but really wish Drac could change out of that elf outfit.......it's so demeaning to a man of his class!

Finally got it.

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 18 12:41 AM
This one caught me without enough tools, also. I finally figured out that you have to work your way over to the far right side and down to grab that box of tools early or you won't have enough tools to clear down that far later. Hope I didn't confuse you.

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 18 12:33 AM
I need a little help, here, with this one. I know the trick is to use the two resource boosters but I can't figure out when is the best time to hit them.

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 18 12:35 AM
The production buildings are the ones that keep spitting out supplies on a continual basis unlike the depositories which have a limited amount which the zombies have to go in after. Hope that helped.

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 18 12:44 AM
I'm not clicking on one of them in order to report them as spam.......you just never know.

posted in Moai V: New Generation on Jan 13, 18 1:39 AM
I'm just throwing my 2-cents in here and agreeing with the others. Easy mode is pointless to play but, if you can't get gold, so are the other modes. What's the sense of developing a game that only a select (I'll dare to say scant) handful can win at?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator