Posts created by cookme

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on Jul 29, 14 12:27 PM
I really wish the developers would add new furniture, decorations, etc. That would keep me going - I would love to redecorate!

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on May 31, 14 4:39 PM
What generation are you on DivaDoodle? Zest was generation 7, and both her and her husband were very healthy, happy, and high energy - I was sure they would make it to 65! Then very suddenly at age 60 Zest took a nosedive. They both had good jobs so I really wanted them to keep going. I did a mix of organic and regular food for them so this next generation I will switch to all organic. It may be impossible to hit 65 until a certain generation no matter what you do.

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on May 31, 14 7:20 AM
Update... I was able to improve the health of 60-year-old "Zest" mainly using the fruit from the flea market. I kept the game paused and fruit did repeatedly appear for purchase nonetheless, though it took a while in between opportunities. When Zest's health was restored to about half I finally felt comfortable exiting the game without pausing it. I checked back an hour later and both Zest and her husband were dead! Her husband had always been extremely healthy, happy, energetic, and well fed. He was 60 also. I'm disappointed that our actions do not have more affect on the outcome of the characters...

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on May 29, 14 11:59 AM
Thanks again, DivaDoodle, for the tips! I also gave her the sunscreen which made her exercise outdoors. That gave her a tiny blip up in health.

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on May 29, 14 11:30 AM
Thank you for the tips DivaDoodle. And yes, GeorgeTSLC, I've been preparing myself for that... and trying to prevent it by pausing the game before exiting in hopes that she won't be gone when I return and there will be some fruit or antibacterial lotion available in the flea market. No luck so far. And I can't get her to wash her hands to save my life (and hers!). I found that washing hands increases health in the child but it doesn't seem to be in her list of possible actions any longer which makes me think her doomsday clock is set...

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on May 29, 14 6:50 AM
It seems that no matter what I try, I can't increase the health of my 60-year-old. I've tried sunshine, exercise, doctor exam (did not detect any health issues), antibiotic, organic food, and whatever else I could think of. I don't have any fruit in my flea market so I can't do that. I'm afraid I'm going to lose her! Does anyone have any suggestions?

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on May 28, 14 11:46 AM
Glad it worked for you, DivaDoodle. I appreciate all the tips you have given!

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on May 28, 14 4:28 AM
I just green-handed a child for "Playing on the lawn" and it fulfilled the gopher goal. There was no hole to China. "Playing on the lawn" brings the gophers. You can pick up and drop a child repeatedly until the desired activity occurs if you don't want to wait for it to happen.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 22, 13 9:01 AM
I have the problem clicking to collect money also, but have found that if I click on the monsters lower down near their feet it works better. Hope this helps! And I hope they fix this soon!!

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 15, 13 3:53 PM
Thanks, Moochorama! I wasted a lot of time trying to figure that out.

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 15, 13 1:13 PM
Can anyone tell me how to find or make the ladder?

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Feb 9, 13 2:22 PM
I had this problem, too, but when I did as a previous fishie mentioned it worked. Dial the numbers as far as they will go. Good luck!!

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 20, 12 2:40 PM
You're welcome, MSJMOM. I've had a lot of "duh" moments with this game, it just happens that getting to the park wasn't one of them!

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 20, 12 1:35 PM
There is a sign in the train station near the top of the screen that says "Park." Click on that.

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Dec 20, 11 12:26 AM
That's the one. Can't believe I missed it, my eyes must have been getting buggy. Thanks so much Bonniesan!!

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Dec 19, 11 6:53 PM
Can anyone help me find the blueprint on level 29?

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 11 6:44 PM
I am so, so sorry that I wasted money on the CE. I loved the first Azada, it was my first game to buy on-line ever. I was thrilled when the second one came out, and same for this third. I never buy CEs anymore because of too much disappointment, not enough value for the extra money, but I figured that Azada wouldn't let me down. Ends up this is just another game, good because it's ERS, but in my opinion it's not even up to ERS usual standards. The extra content felt like a quick afterthought thrown together. Please BF, don't put the name Azada on something that doesn't compare to the others. Also, CE's should have a lot more extra play to be worth twice the price.

posted in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo on Mar 28, 11 11:04 AM
I liked the game but it was too short. Not worth the money.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 13, 11 9:37 PM
mcurty wrote:
cookme wrote:I'm in blood alley and can't get my cursor to change to the Vampire Powers cursor in order to click on the dumpster. I've clicked all over the dumpster and gotten nothing. I'm stuck! Can anyone help me with this?

Are you there the first time or the second? It won't show on the dumpsters until the 2nd time.

Thank you! Ends up I hadn't clicked on the outfit.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 13, 11 6:10 AM
I'm in blood alley and can't get my cursor to change to the Vampire Powers cursor in order to click on the dumpster. I've clicked all over the dumpster and gotten nothing. I'm stuck! Can anyone help me with this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator