Posts created by JoeKazz

posted in Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest on Feb 1, 18 4:41 AM
Click on Games (Upper Right)
Then Click on "Play Now" (middle-lower-left).

There is a pop-up dialog that says that, that should be popping-up until a player goes into the very first quest. You can either click on "Play Now" or the screen-shot/picture right above it. After the first time, that dialog doesn't show again.

Hope that helps.

Joe

posted in Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest on Dec 6, 17 6:23 PM
Check options. You might have unlimited hints checked....which allows you to use a hint anytime, but removes all the coins from within the levels.

posted in Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest on Oct 25, 17 9:31 AM
What does the Next-Game-Arrow (Upper Right) do?

posted in Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest on Oct 3, 17 8:44 AM
Rotations.

posted in Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest on Sep 29, 17 12:00 PM
Hi Janetto:
You might be talking about the Quest Music....Try Clicking on "Use Random Music in Quest"...which should let your other choices take effect there.
Joe

posted in Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest on Sep 29, 17 11:59 AM
Hi CandyElvis:
The Auto-Solve is a Toggle...so if you Click an Click again...it will stop. If you do it fast enough....it's just one Hint...My apologies for not explaining that in the game itself.
(That also works that way for the Sliders & Other Square Jigsaw Puzzles).
Joe

posted in Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest on Sep 15, 17 11:47 AM
biomix wrote:TO THE DEVELOPER:

Don't know if you are going to read this but I LOVE YOUR GAME! Actually I have a love/hate relationship with it! But more of a love relationship.

I love that you shared your personal story with us and showed us pictures of you and your family. So of course I bought the game!!!

Very touching.

Thank you!

Suzanne

Hi Biomix: I do try to keep up with the forums and the reviews. Always appreciate any feedback (both positive or negative). Glad you're enjoying the game.
Joe

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Jul 5, 17 1:04 PM
Yes. Uncheck Treadmill in options screen and the Treadmill will stop.

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Feb 10, 17 7:29 AM
Hi Hoosier MLE:

1. There are no dumb questions.

2. It stands for Puzzles By Joe (and I did pick it because the initials PBJ).
(My original slogan way, way back (2000)...was....
"PBJs for your Brain - Nutritious like Peanut Butter, but fun like Jelly).

Hope you have a great weekend.

Joe

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Dec 15, 16 6:41 AM
Hi Squonk40:

It should allow you to skip, but if it isn't, you can go to options and click on
"Always Allow Skip Button" and that should show the Skip Button (Arrow in the upper right) always.

Hope that helps.

Joe

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Dec 7, 16 2:07 PM
Hi BigFishette and Bob Hillman:

I was waiting to see if anyone else would answer first.

Every Level is Represented by the little 4-square guy.

If the 4-square guy has a Red Dot I it, you can reach that level.
(If there is no red dot...but you see the 4-square...it means it's
a level that hasn't opened up yet).

If you see a Lock over to the left, the whole level is unlocked.

If you see a yellow dot in a level....it means you've played that level (at least visited it)....but you haven't won it yet.

If you see Green Dots...there is one green dot for each time you've beat that level.

I know it's a little confusing (I'm changing it for the next game)...but I hope that helps.

Joe

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Dec 6, 16 4:30 AM
Hello All:

Those levels were always meant to be difficult but not impossible. [Removed by Moderator]

Please except my sincerest apologies to anyone who tried to solve those two levels. I take full blame for the oversight.

Along with the fix I'll also slow down the Chaos-ness of it to a more reasonable setting as well (but it will still be a very difficult puzzle (just not impossible)).

Again, my sincerest apologies.

Joe

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Dec 6, 16 4:25 AM
Hi Marcie:

My apologies, level 14 and level 19 are virtually impossible as they currently are. It slipped through the cracks and those were never meant to play as they are currently configured. [Removed by Moderator]

Joe

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Dec 2, 16 7:27 AM
So many times, over the many years, I've heard complaints similar to..."Once I am down to one to five left to identify, nothing on the screen seems to match."

If the hints are active (and they're active on most puzzles)...I highly recommend that you use the Hint button (and you can even set "Allow Unlimited Hints" in Options if you want to)...so you can see how "fair" the level is. Although Splits, and Black & White puzzles are harder to see...those matches are there, and there is nothing wrong with using a Hint to see how easy/hard that next match was to find.

You might be surprised and/or even learn something in the process. (For instance, when I first played it...I often overlooked the thinner objects....so now, when I get stuck...I sometimes do a quick check to make sure I'm checking out the thinner objects (like rulers, pens, etc...) as well).

As always, hope that helps.

Joe

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Nov 28, 16 7:05 AM
Hi Brackenlady:

My apologies. I am the developer, but there is nothing I can do to fix this on my end at this time. (If I could, I promise you it would already be fixed). The underlying software/framework/support-code that I use only allows me to tell the system to run in a 1024x768 window. Prior to Windows-10 that all worked fine. For some reason on Windows 10, Fullscreen at 1024x768 only works when the 100% is used in the Screen Display settings.

I wish it was different, but in the short term there is nothing I can do.

In the long term, I'm slowly switching my development over so that I can support iPad's and other Tablet/Mobile devices. At that point in time, those games won't have this problem.

Joe (The Joe of Puzzles By Joe - Just me mostly....with some help in this last game from Brigid and April (for Story/Music and Art)).

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Nov 11, 16 11:15 AM
Hi Helpqueen:

Which bonus games do you mean?
There are an additional 500 games that you can get to either through the Control Panel (by clicking on the static-filled (and some numbers) TV Screen in upper corner)...or you can use the arrows on the Arcade Machine.

If you mean something else, can you be more specific of which Bonus games you mean?

Joe

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Nov 11, 16 2:23 AM
Hi Lilyr:

Sorry about that. I should have said broken or static-filled TV screen in upper right corner on the very first main-menu screen. It's difficult sometimes (as the creator) to answer a question without leaving out important details. (And even things like "The Treadmill" are really a Conveyor Belt...so until I reference it somewhere as a "Treadmill"...someone might think I'm talking about an exercise machine).

Anyway....glad you found it.
And glad you're enjoying the game.

Joe

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Nov 9, 16 1:54 AM
Hi Lilyr:

Have you clicked on the TV screen yet?
That let's you play the game more like the
Sliders & Clutter IV way.

Joe

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Sep 10, 16 10:50 AM
Hi Witchy55:

The Belt Laps are a counter that count the little treadmill slices as they go by. (In earlier Clutters there was a one-to-one of the slices to the Belt Laps Counter....but now it's 2 treadmill slices for one Belt Lap). I probably should have named it better...(because it's not really a full Lap...it's just a slice).

Glad you're enjoying the games.

Joe

posted in Sliders and Other Square Jigsaw Puzzles on Apr 7, 16 8:32 AM
Use the 6 Pens sitting on the table. (or use the Magnifying on the table to jump to the control panel).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator