Posts created by GGrannyX7

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond on Apr 13, 16 6:37 PM
Game continuously runs slow. Hint sometimes doesn't charge. No problems with other games just this one.

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell on Jan 21, 16 7:27 PM
I found all animal tokens in basket, but one won't come out of the pocket Is there a walkthrough?

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call on Dec 27, 15 2:39 PM
Is there a walkthrough for this game ?

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World on Mar 1, 15 8:38 PM
I've got the same problem, started game over and every time I get to that spot I get stuck HELP

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Aug 12, 13 5:33 PM
I've been trying to find the red diamond for four days, only one more location left in game but it looks like I'll have to let it go.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Aug 11, 13 10:10 AM
I can't find the red diamond in the Mylan dig, walk though says it's in lower right corner of dig site I've clicked with the box cutter til my hand hurts. HELP

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Aug 10, 13 9:12 PM
can not find red diamond, walkthrough says its in the lower dig site I've clicked on there with the box cutter until my hand hurt.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Aug 10, 13 4:50 PM
can;t find the red diamond in the Mylan dig, walkthrough says to use box cutter on bag in lower right hand corner. Click box cutter till my hand hurt and nothing happens please help

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on May 25, 13 5:08 PM
Having the same problem, can't get out of the art shop Hint keeps sending me there, then it clicks on the box with the documents, when I click there it takes me back outside. HELP PLEASE

posted in Snark Busters: High Society on May 26, 12 7:55 PM
Trying to open safe on pirate ship, is there a skip for this?

posted in Snark Busters: High Society on May 26, 12 7:46 PM
:Tried everything and I can't get safe opened, My questions are: How many fingers on one hand, How many Captains on a ship, How many sides on the world and How many people in a Dual. Can Anybody HELP

posted in Snark Busters: High Society on May 26, 12 7:32 PM
my questions are: How many fingers on one hand, How many Captains on a ship, How many sides on the world and How many people in a Duel, Tried every combination I can think of and can't get the safe open. HELP

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign on Oct 26, 11 1:46 PM
can't light the torch to scare off wolf

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 11 5:20 PM
I'm stuck on the same thing, where are the 3 statues?

posted in Azada ™ on Oct 15, 11 9:48 AM
How do you get the crystal out of fishtank, I can hardly see it

posted in Syberia on Feb 14, 11 12:01 PM
Where do I find the walk through for this game, tied of walking the streets, what do I do next

posted in Syberia on Feb 14, 11 10:55 AM
I'm about ready to unistall this game, only got to where she's suppose to get a fax from her office and can't go any further. Tried it three times, what's up.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Feb 13, 11 4:46 PM
Can only find 9 cars, when I hit the hint button nothing happens. Missing Silver Car

posted in Syberia on Feb 9, 11 12:23 PM
mitchie55 wrote:i can get ABSOLUTELY no where with this game....walk the streets for hours. what's the catch????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator