Posts created by kmills1944

posted in Chimeras: Blinding Love on Dec 14, 17 3:19 AM
I agree and there are waaaaay too many mini games.its supposed to be a hidden object game not a mini game game. no buy for me

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 17 1:13 AM
I have tried and tried at least 50 times and it will not let me pick up the glass shard

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope on Jun 29, 16 6:48 AM
in case you all have not figured this out,i was sooo frustrated cause I couldn't figure it out so I just started clicking all over and eventually got them all.not very scientific but I was ready to quit the game. hope this helps

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Apr 19, 16 5:36 PM
i just finished this and it was an ok game.i thouroughly enjoyed it for the fact that it has so many hos. some people think there were too many but what do they buy these games for.i'm only happy if there is one almost every scene. also I don't get the complaints about the sparkles.no big deal to me.not it wasn't full of explosions,or lots of other special effects but I feel every one needs a no brainer once in a while. so good job.really liked it.

posted in Panopticon: Path of Reflections on Feb 7, 16 7:52 AM
someone please help.im stuck at the place where you put the flowers,sulpher and bark in the container.everything else worked fine but I cant do anything with the bark.it wont go on the table or in any of the containers.cant go any further. heeelp

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 16 6:31 AM
this was one of the best games I've played in ages.and believe me I play them every day.i have only 2 small complaints.one is not enogh hog's.even though it has more than most I'm a die hard.like more the other is not being able at the end to see if I got all the collectibles.that really irked me.
other than that had no problems at all.some mentioned glitches but I had none.the graphics were great. really loved it

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Dec 18, 15 7:53 PM
I quit the game and signed in with another profile and now the hint is working properly.

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Oct 24, 15 7:51 AM
someone please help.im stuck at the deer stand.from there on I go to every room and it says no hints available check the map.the map shows nothing with an exclamation point that there is anything to do. cant talk to the maintenance man or anything.i got his cigars and that's it.nothing else.ty

posted in Hidden Memories of a Bright Summer on Oct 22, 15 9:39 PM
where am I supposed to use the can of lubrication?this is my second time thru and I still need 2 diary pages and 2 tablet pieces. have no I dea where and what to use the lubrication for.

thanx for any help

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on May 28, 15 9:26 PM
thank you so much for this walkthrough.i can't imagine how long it took you to type all this up but I would never have gotten through this game without it. as far as im concerned big fish should hire you. thaks so much again

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 15 6:33 PM
i really liked this game. for one thing it has more hog's than most others.i buy hidden object games for hidden objects not mini games and i'm really upset because so many now have almost all mini games.i will quit buying the ones from those developers.this one was very good and i love love love the different hidden object types. have no complaints about this one at all.keep doing well with the hidden object scenes and i will keep buying

posted in Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 15 6:40 AM
i too really liked this game.it was long enough to feel i got my moneys worth,there were lots more things to do than most,graphics crisp clear and beautiful color.but still same complaint NOT ENOUGH hos.come on people these are hidden object puzzles. i think im just going back to se's for a while.the last 2 i played there was a hos in every scene.thats why i buy these. there have been very few of the dozens i have bought that have had any where near enough.please guys

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 15 11:06 AM
great great game.i loved it.the graphics were great,i don't mind the cutsie stuff and i :LOVE the two kinds of ho scenes.the word lists and the get one use one or silouettes.and there were more in this one than any i've played in a long time.nothing bad i can say about it. oh and it was long enough to warrant it being a ce.
keep up the good work

posted in Final Cut: Homage Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 15 6:08 AM
great game.it was very nice to play a game that has more hidden object scenes than mini games.after all thats why i buy hidden object games.i love love love the word lists and the sillouhettes. it was long and interesting.g...great job

posted in Haunted Hotel: Death Sentence Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 15 7:38 AM
i liked the game except like the others said it seemed very short for a ce.i really liked finding the figurines and collectibles and the word lists,the pairs and the sillouettes.its nice to have a variety.in my opinion tho there are still too many mini games.i buy hidden object games for hidden object scenes and some have more mini games than hos. but like i said the only real problem i had was that it was too short for a ce

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 14 6:06 PM
i thought this game was really good.it was interesting enough to keep me interested enough and the graphics were great.i don't know why so many peop;e hate the little helpers but to each his own.i don't mind them at all.after all it is a game not real life.the only small complaint i have is that i buy hidden object games because i love the hidden object scenes,in my opinion thee were ay too many mini games and not enough hidden object scenes

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 14 12:40 PM
for the most part this is a good game but i let it slip by that there were no hos but i won't again.this should have just been advertised as an adventure game .i see people complain all the time because there are too many hos,so why do they buy them?there can't be too many as far as i'm concerned.i go through them to find the ones with the most.but the biggest thing is there is ABSOLUTLEY no sense in the hint taking so long to recharge.that is rediculous and wayyy too many mini puzzles

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 14 12:26 PM
I HAD NO PROBLEM D/L IT,NO PROBLEMS WITH THE GRAPHICS OR ANYTHING IT WORKED JUST FINE ALL THE WAY THRU.I DON'T KNOW HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN HAVE SO MUCH PROBLEMS AND OTHERS NOT.BUT I HAD NO PROBLEM.THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T LIKE WAS THE ENDING IT WAS STUPID!!!!!!

posted in Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 14 9:38 PM
very good game.just different enough from the others to be interesting and the hogs having to go to inventory to find some things is good. i reccomend it. 4 out of 5 stars

i hope the developers look at these reviews. i don't understand some of them. i didn'r have any problems at all with the game.it was long enough so i really felt i got my moneys worth and as far as hop's if you think there are too many why buy this type of game. i would be happy if there was one in every scene. i had no problem with graphics,color or anything it was perfect. and the imp some people think is rediculous i LOOOVED him.keep him IN.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator