Posts created by darkkdawn

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Aug 15, 13 3:50 PM
I too was having trouble freezing up every time I got to the art room and had to unlock the box. I uninstalled and installed this game many times with the same results. Always the art room giving trouble. Then I decided to reinstall the game and gave myself a new name and used a custom cursor. It Worked! I have4 finally got to play Chronicles of Albian 2 The Wizbury School and what a good game it is! Hope this will work for others.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Jun 9, 13 1:22 PM
Every time I make it to the art room where trying to unlock the box freezes up my computer and I have to force a shut down .I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and everything is up to date. I love this game and hope it gets fixed soon as uninstalling and reinstalling is not working. Thanks Big Fish for I trust you will fix the problem.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator