Posts created by LeftPinky

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Apr 8, 14 8:51 PM
Yes please! I've gone back to get three stars on every level. I really like this game - I would buy more levels!

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 19, 13 10:57 AM
Game played fine until about level 25, then the mouse jumps everywhere and will not click on anything, I uninstalled and tried again, same thing happened, but if I play earlier levels, it still is fine. What should I try?

Definitely dislike the morphing objects, old eyes don't see them. Even so, I finished the demo in 21 minutes, didn't like it. May get the non-CE edition when it comes out, we'll see. I was excited by the ties to the previous games, but disappointed by no mini-games in the demo and the morphing (ICK!)...

posted in Royal Envoy on May 10, 10 6:14 AM
I've had the same problem and posted it in the technical issues post - but no reply. I'd read the strategy guide, but it doesn't help as it's simply that the program doesn't recognize that the flower beds had been built. If anyone else hears a solution, please post!

posted in Royal Envoy on May 9, 10 2:14 PM
Same as the previous poster... level 29 won't acknowledge the finishing of the flowers, I've restarted the level, restarted the game, uninstalled and retried the level, can never get past it. It didn't matter if I did the flowers first, last or in the middle of the level. Please help!!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 22, 10 5:50 AM
Puzzle 2 - has now been solved 3 times. About every other time I open the program, the debris is back, keystone is moved to original location - but everything else has progressed - unfortunately, it makes the solving of later puzzles impossible AND frustrating.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator