Posts created by boandtrentsmom

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Apr 17, 09 11:16 AM
DREAM CHRONICLE 3 THE CHOSEN CHILD REVIEW

I have waited and waited for this new installment of Dream Chronicles. Even though I am a Big Fish member, I went ahead and bought it from playfirst because I was too anxious for it's release and didn't want to wait another month or two for BF to release it.......having said all that.........I am VERY dissapointed in THE CHOSEN CHILD. It was WAAAAAY too short (I completed the ENTIRE game in about 2 hrs) and it was alot easier so that you really didn't have to puzzle through and use your brain like you did in the other two. I hated having to go back and forth, back and forth in the "nexus" to complete puzzles. This is actually what made the game 2 hrs long and not an hour was all the going back and forth. It was a BIG let down. All of us who are lovers of this series will have to play it because we will not rest until we try it ourselves, but BE PREPARED!!! it is not as good as the first two and if you are a member of another game site and you have free credits, I would wait till you can use them rather than pay FULL PRICE for it.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 5, 09 2:16 AM
OOOOO! thanks so much! I thought mine had a glitch in it too and so I had quit playing it. GLAD I CHECKED OUT THE FORUM so I could finish! That is EXACTLY what was wrong. thanks again!

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 6, 08 8:48 AM
I forgot to mention, I have done all the books (there are 21 books on the shelf) but if you look at the top shelf, there is a space between the sets of books. It looks as if there are a missing set of books from the shelf. That is where my confusion comes from if there is something that I have missed.........

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 4, 08 12:12 PM
After you do the puzzle behind the picture, it says that story continues now. When you look at the completed books in the bookcase, it looks like there is still a set of books missing from the top shelf. Am I missing something? Is there still another books or books somewhere?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator